Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get NTmogged by most “Autistcels” here.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see “autistcels” posting about their friends, foids they talked to in the past and jobs; I don’t have a job, had any chance to talk to a foid, or any friends.

@Incelius Savage

I get NT mogged by even borderline retards. Because they havent been locked up for so long

Those who brag about such partying and social hangouts should at least be given a warning; it does not go against the strict definition of an "incel", but is torture for the many socially isolated subhumans here as a direct result of the snowballing social effects of subhumanity... :feelswhat:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

i was homeschooled, even the worst ND mog me

I was in the company of 5 NT's today but it can be deceiving. No one offered me their phone number first even though we share the same religion. Makes you think.

NTs rule every forum, even the supposedly incel ones. They can literally say whatever they want, no matter how offensive it could be, and get people's support anyways. Meanwhile us autists are scared to say what we want, fearing being made fun of.

idk if im just dumb but I'm very likely going to finish university having made 0 friends, and gone to 0 parties. that is insane.

@bigantennaemay1

NTs rule every forum, even the supposedly incel ones. They can literally say whatever they want, no matter how offensive it could be, and get people's support anyways. Meanwhile us autists are scared to say what we want, fearing being made fun of.
Yeah cuz ur a stupidfaggot

The amount of sentience I display outwardly is only after over a decade of trying to "NT-ize" myself. I was born just barely functioning autistic, I mean, completely lost in my own worlds, stimming in public, constantly having meltdowns, etc. And despite all that, my life is still as shit as it ever was. :feelsUgh: