Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get nose mogged by Jews

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
tumblr_inline_n3s1eiTzhu1ra32oq.jpg

My nose is pretty much exactly like the negro one in this chart, it looks so ugly from every angle. Jews, who are the butt of all nose jokes have more aesthetic noses than me.
img-20180128-wa0004-jpg.5986

Trust me you don't want to have a Jewish nose like me.

My side profile is shit tier because of it.

that pic is u ?

If i had a hook nose i would just keep breaking it until it looked normal tbh

I've been called a jew multiple times in my life because of my nose. It's not better than having a butt nose.

I don't have hook, but very long nose. I don't know what is worse.

Worst comments I got were about my nose.

tumblr_inline_n3s1eiTzhu1ra32oq.jpg

My nose is pretty much exactly like the negro one in this chart, it looks so ugly from every angle. Jews, who are the butt of all nose jokes have more aesthetic noses than me.
img-20180128-wa0004-jpg.5986
The negro nose works for black people fine, but if caucasoids have it it becomes a problem. I'm in the same camp as you.

lol i cant even see my type of nose in that graph, thats how fucked up it is

The negro nose works for black people fine, but if caucasoids have it it becomes a problem. I'm in the same camp as you.
Black people can get away with any nose, but I don't look completely black so it makes me look ugly.
chance-the-rapper-soundcloud-conversation-alex-ljung-1.jpg

My nose is a mix between Mongolian and Nordic, but people still called me jew nose

My nose is a mix between Mongolian and Nordic, but people still called me jew nose
I've had people say I look like a jew because of my curly black hair, even though my nose doesn't look jewish at all.

My nose and cheekbones are the only real good-looking parts of my face. They look almost exactly like this:
Vintagesign

Some friends to whom I showed that pic confirmed so I know it's not some coping delusion. Too bad my ugly chin, jaw, ears, scap, eyelids, skin and forehead nullify my good-looking nose and cheekbones.

I'm Aryan but have a Jew nose

My nose and cheekbones are the only real good-looking parts of my face. They look almost exactly like this:
View attachment 16244
Some friends to whom I showed that pic confirmed so I know it's not some coping delusion. Too bad my ugly chin, jaw, ears, scap, eyelids, skin and forehead nullify my good-looking nose and cheekbones.
My dream to look like the guy in that pic at 30 years of age. It's over.