Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get heightmogged by women LMFAO

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
This 18-year-old foid who lives here in the guest house is taller than me. She was wearing shorts today that revealed her thighs. She's a large woman. I'm so minuscule next to her. At this point, I don't even consider myself a man. I'm genetic trash. No woman respects a manlet. This foid always talks to the chadlite. The tall, good looking 19 year old guy who lives here. But she ignored me today, she always ignores me. I'm a non-participant.

This 18-year-old foid who lives here in the guest house is taller than me. She was wearing shorts today that revealed her thighs. She's a large woman. I'm so minuscule next to her. At this point, I don't even consider myself a man. I'm genetic trash. No woman respects a manlet. This foid always talks to the chadlite. The tall, good looking 19 year old guy who lives here. But she ignored me today, she always ignores me. I'm a non-participant.
Lol at feminists saying It is possible for men and women to be equal

It's not a good feeling at all. I wish I were at least 5'10.

if men and women where equal, foid would start a campaing to kill all men
This. They respect men only when they are usefull to them through their superiority

This. They respect men only when they are usefull to them through their superiority
100% true, foids never feel a desire to protect men, for them where are just meat shields

I get heightmogged and framemogged by teenage girls.

100% true, foids never feel a desire to protect men, for them where are just meat shields
True nature of foids. We can only live and being loved by beating them at everything

It is because new generation is tall as fuck

(((someone))) put chemicals into waters

iye ( no ) you are nonexistend at this point

Growth hormones in meat + lot of foids cucking their husbands with tall Chads/Tyrone = giant generation.

Something definitely changed about women. You see girls tall as fuck, you see 10 year olds with big breasts... it didn't use to be like this. Those were rare as fuck cases and now they're everywhere.

Something definitely changed about women. You see girls tall as fuck, you see 10 year olds with big breasts... it didn't use to be like this. Those were rare as fuck cases and now they're everywhere.

Gene distribution

Manlet genes will be wiped out from the face of the Earth. It's natural selection. Women have started to choose tall men. My dad is a manlet, but he wouldn't get to reproduce today. He'd be an incel.

It should be illegal for foids to be above 5’10

Growth hormones in meat + lot of foids cucking their husbands with tall Chads/Tyrone = giant generation.
it is a pity we are not like this tbh

I'm 5'10 and get heightmogged daily. Wouldn't do anything to you.
You know, I'm the first dude to say 5'10 isn't manlet but let me ask you, what kind of shoes do you wear? Also socks too because many types of sneakers and boots can lift you at least 1.5 inches.

At the rate at how big foids are getting i can bet i can make a dream team starting line up for my local basketball team an offensive line for football and a sumo wrestling legend from just by picking randoms off the street

Welcome to my life tbh. I kinda like it due to feeling dominated but in the other hand i hate it.

This 18-year-old foid who lives here in the guest house
she's legal bro
see if you can get something out of her

Fuck I just wish I could be taller. I get heightmogged by at least a few foids a day on campus

In Germany if you are 6'2 you are a manlet

Call me a cuck but I'd love for a physically strong girl to dominate me.