Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get depressed every time i see a pretty girl in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 36514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36514

nativecel
-
every time i see a qt in public i always day dream about marrying her and starting a family. And I get sad and depressed whenever i remind my self that its chad only
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am always depressed

Cute face, good hair, feminine voice, delicate way of walking, sweet smile, and a healthy body. Chad-only, of course.

31774.jpg

It's pretty depressing.

Especially knowing that women not only have inflated ego's that are egged on by society, but are a specially protected class that are untouchable and immune to the law itself

Gorilla in congo

I get pissed off at couples more than loner pretty foids

I don't even look, because it just makes me sad that I can't get to know her because genetics.

can relate
but the less you think about it, the less you suffer
delusionmaxx is the way

I get rapefuel when I see a beautiful woman

It's humiliating. Thinking about how with a few differently aligned millimeters of bone you could have a chance with these women but it will never happen and there's nothing you can do about it. I started to build any time I go outside around seeing as few people as possible, I go to stores late, try to go to the ones where mostly old people go, I online shop everything I can, don't go to parks and only walk in the woods.

But even then you still can't completely avoid it. Brutal.