Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get called a creep now for being attracted to a 20 year old woman

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
And it’s considered being a pedophile

These days you have to be attracted to a 35 year old, or you’re considered a pedophile creep

Depends, if you're 40+ and attracted to a 20 year old who could be your daughter, I would also find it a bit weird

Depends, if you're 40+ and attracted to a 20 year old who could be your daughter, I would also find it a bit weird

[UWSL]Everyone is attracted to a 20 year old [/UWSL]

it's legal, fuck how they feel. :smonk:

I think us zoomers are shitted on and viewed as kids by boomers no matter how old we get simply for being born in a different millennium and being born in a year that starts with "20".

it's legal, fuck how they feel. :smonk:

I’ll summon big Tyrone to beat their asses

4BE91A1B FFCF 46C4 8BAA E362182048AF

how old are you op?

What do you mean by "could" be your daughter? If she is your daughter, shouldn't you know? Unless you're saying a man knocked a woman up she raised it without him knowing about it.

I’ll still be attracted to 20 year old when I’m 60.

Sex will be outlawed by 2030

I can see your point, but I don't find anything morally wrong with that.

I've noticed this as well
Even if you were born in 1999, you're still a boomer to me because you're still born in the same millennium as all other boomers.

she is still a sweet little child you stinky stupid inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

Are you an infiltrator

20 years old are used up rosties and ur a pedophile for liking them? JFL, I prefer 16 y.o. btw

Why the fuck tho ? Literally everyone is attrac te d to prime girls

agecuck detected

20 years old are used up rosties and ur a pedophile for liking them? JFL, I prefer 16 y.o. btw

Everyone is attracted to that too, it’s literally the legal age in most Us states

just take the heckin grannypill already cuck
Grannypill

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Bruh, you can't be serious
I struggle to believe that someone is out there retarded enough to clain that a 24 yo being attracted to 20yo is creepy but clown world I guess
just take the heckin grannypill already cuck
View attachment 597825
Just fuck grannies thrice your age theory

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Bruh, you can't be serious

I struggle to believe that someone is out there retarded enough to clain that a 24 yo being attracted to 20yo is creepy but clown world I guess

Just fuck grannies thrice your age theory
they only want young chads like shinichi anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back