Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get bullied whenever I post my face on Reddit

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Even if it’s just to ask for an opinion on how I look or how I can improve, people can’t help but talk shit. I should just never post my face anywhere online especially Reddit. It’s over for redditcels

What's hilarious is that even in r/truerateme they'll overrate the foid's faces to high heaven while they trash talk the males, just reddit being reddit as usual

fucking incel

Bullied by reddit means it’s truly over. Redditors are the literal synonym to band kids.

r/truerateme
one thing about trueatme ,rateme or any other kind of bullshit rating sub is that the posts made by foids gets a ton of comments while most male posts only manage to get 2 to 3 comments including the bot ,just to show the amount of foid worshiping in these subs

one thing about trueatme ,rateme or any other kind of bullshit rating sub is that the posts made by foids gets a ton of comments while most male posts only manage to get 2 to 3 comments including the bot ,just to show the amount of foid worshiping in these subs
Ever looked at the dating subs? Hoards of males never getting any replies.

What's hilarious is that even in r/truerateme they'll overrate the foid's faces to high heaven while they trash talk the males, just reddit being reddit as usual

fucking incel
40761.jpg
Pls don't tell me you're a BagelBosscel.

Ever looked at the dating subs? Hoards of males never getting any replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Virile aggressive males don't belong in dating apps.

Redditors are normies, it’s just how the world views you brocel

i do

What is wrong with being a bagelbosscel is my question :ping:
There's nothing wrong with it.
But if you legit are, I am very sorry.

Agreed. Even if you let women in a blackpilled discord server, they will simp for the women and the women will go for the discord chads. Just lol.

not turbomanlet but I can identify with his manlet rage :lasereyes:
Didn't you say you're nearly 2m tall, but non-NT? Or were you trolling?

Didn't you say you're nearly 2m tall, but non-NT? Or were you trolling?
i wasn't trolling bro, 7'2 and below is manlet in 2023. average zoomer height is 9'5 :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i wasn't trolling bro, 7'2 and below is manlet in 2023. average zoomer height is 9'5 :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Subzero is the only guy I don't consider retarded who believes this.
Mainly because he's right about basically everything else.