Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I get banned from almost every sub I follow on leddit

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
The (((mods))) on reddit are far worse than mods here, although I have been banned here a few times as well. What's wrong with users here? Can we just not follow rules?

The thing is the mods themselves are confused. Are they trying to enforce the rules upon us by giving out temporary bans like @Insomniac ? Or are they letting it slide with 1 sentence threads that are being posted in Inceldom Discussion?

JFL

The thing is the mods themselves are confused. Are they trying to enforce the rules upon us by giving out temporary bans like @Insomniac ? Or are they letting it slide with 1 sentence threads that are being posted in Inceldom Discussion?

JFL
Wtf free @Insomniac why was he banned?

You are not welcome on LE front page of the internet you incel

I am banned from Twitter,Facebook,Youtube,Reddit and 4chan.

What do you expect from the second most cucked site on the web, just behind Twitter?

I am banned from Twitter,Facebook,Youtube,Reddit and 4chan.
YouTube? Wow. First time I've heard of someone getting banned from YouTube plus that many other platforms tbh.

He probably will, for not getting on his knees and giving every penny he has to twitch thots.
Jfl at those twitch whores. I hate how they receive the attention they look for despite not being interesting with their content in the slightest.

Jfl at those twitch whores. I hate how they receive the attention they look for despite not being interesting with their content in the slightest.
Yeah and then deny it. “Just play and your channel will grow!!” JFL. If you’re male the only way to get popular is to become a tranny and join in the degeneracy.

Yeah and then deny it. “Just play and your channel will grow!!” JFL. If you’re male the only way to get popular is to become a tranny and join in the degeneracy.
Or you somehow have to be incredibly good at your game of choice. While the twitch thots can be less entertaining and be bad at whatever they play but still be a competitor in views. It's beyond absurd.

Or you somehow have to be incredibly good at your game of choice. While the twitch thots can be less entertaining and be bad at whatever they play but still be a competitor in views. It's beyond absurd.
Twitch is cucked so fucking hard. They dont even temp. ban booby streamers.

Guess you’re right. But in most cases nothing stands a chance against female privilege.

Twitch is cucked so fucking hard. They dont even temp. ban booby streamers.
They have before. But they got called out first. It's actually nuts how people donate to them. The donators of twitch Thots should be ashamed.

The donators of twitch thots all deserve refunds. Imagine the poor sods who pay thousands of dollars for someone they’ll never see. They’re slaves to her vile cuckoldry.

ive heard of people getting banned for le toxic incel post history

They seem like assholes

Definitely. They need some help.
I can't imagine seeing one asking for money and thinking "hurr durr I'll be the guy that gives the stupid whore money" weird stuff.

You can tell Reddit is really exercising there right on free speech.

Reddit hasn’t been worth using since r/incels was banned. Just nuke it already.

Funnily enough this has never happened to me. It's over for notnotoriousenoughcels