Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get 9 hours of sleep and I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
This life is such a fucking scam. Over 9 - 9.25 hours of sleep, a little higher than "muh scientific recommended amount" and I STILL had difficulty waking up the next day. Still feel the same after a typical night of 5-6 hours. Total bullshit. Maybe its just because this is my highest level of sleep on a school night. Previous highest was 7 - 7.25 hours I think.

If I manage a full school week of sleeping 8 - 9.5 hours per night (8hr BARE MINIMUM) and I still feel like shit, this life is an actual scam.

try to stop using technology(smartphone/computers) at night

you have to do it consistently for you to feel well rested.

At least you're not a manlet.

you have to do it consistently for you to feel well rested.
Yeah hopefully.
try to stop using technology(smartphone/computers) at night
I use an app that produces red light on my phone at night, and my computer as well. Is that good enough?
At least you're not a manlet.
First off, 5'8" is manlet in USA. Second, this has NOTHING to do with the thread or topic. Why randomly bring up height? If you do it again, youre going on my ignore list. This is not a height debate thread. Save that for height related/debate threads.

Last edited:
Yeah hopefully.
I use an app that produces red light on my phone at night, and my computer as well. Is that good enough?
idk tbh(i dont know, to be honest).

I barely get 4 hours :cryfeels:

I don't know, man, I do feel better later that day with more hours of sleep. Like 8-9 hours versus 6 hours.

I don't know, man, I do feel better later that day with more hours of sleep. Like 8-9 hours versus 6 hours.
I guess we are all different I guess. Or maybe its quality vs quantity.

First off, 5'8" is manlet in USA. Second, this has NOTHING to do with the thread or topic. Why randomly bring up height? If you do it again, youre going on my ignore list. This is not a height debate thread. Save that for height related/debate threads.
It's borderline short. Not short.

Secondly, I don't care if you block me, guess you can't take a joke.

It's borderline short. Not short.

Secondly, I don't care if you block me, guess you can't take a joke.
bro... being 5'8 puts u at 30th percentile in terms of height, if 7/10 people heightmog u then ur short by default

so mogged by 6.6/10 people then lol what an improvement
Ok let me ask you this:
The 66th percentile in USA is 5'10"½ (179cm).

That's 16% above 50%. And 34% is 16% below 50%.

Would you call 179cm tall?...............................................No.

Same how 6ft in USA is 90th percentile. It's tall.

Why randomly bring up height? If you do it again, youre going on my ignore list. This is not a height debate thread. Save that for height related/debate threads.
^
he is trying to turn this place into braincels

Happens to me sometimes tbh

Ok let me ask you this:
The 66th percentile in USA is 5'10"½ (179cm).

That's 16% above 50%. And 34% is 16% below 50%.

Would you call 179cm tall?...............................................No.

Same how 6ft in USA is 90th percentile. It's tall.
link to a recent stat that says 5'10 is average for 18-21 year olds?

Sleep is the best part of the day. I hate waking up to this shithole

The more I sleep the more retarded I get tbh nevertheless I spend minimum 9 hours sleeping as it is a great cope

ur supposed to do it regularly

Get fucked I slept 4 hours and I feel I could go ER any moment

177 is 50th percentile, if you're saying that 5'8 isnt short then apparently 6'0 isnt tall either
Check the link I sent earlier. It says the average is 175.6cm (5'9.17").

From the wikipedia link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country) it seems the average for men aged 25-34 is 177.8cm (measured at 2011-2012 IIRC). Do you have a measurement website that shows percentiles if the average height is 177.8cm?

Check the link I sent earlier. It says the average is 175.6cm (5'9.17").

From the wikipedia link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country) it seems the average for men aged 25-34 is 177.8cm (measured at 2011-2012 IIRC). Do you have a measurement website that shows percentiles if the average height is 177.8cm?
do you realize your link isnt age specific? it includes boomers who you arent competing with, the current generation is much taller, and the avg goes even higher if u exclude ethnics (who you arent really competing with if u want to date ur own race)

the chart from cdc.gov has percentiles on it
the average height among zoomers is 6,1-6,2
5'8 is manlet tier nowadays
its more like 5'11 tbh, but 5'8 is defo manlet tier

Last edited:
the average height among zoomers is 6,1-6,2
5'8 is manlet tier nowadays
do you realize your link isnt age specific? it includes boomers who you arent competing with

the chart is from cdc.gov

its more like 5'11 tbh, but 5'8 is defo manlet tier
I'd say the average height for zoomers is 6'0" - 6'1" tbh. You both have great points though. Better than speedytypingcopingdelusionalcel