Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I genuinely hope I’m dead before my siblings ascend

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Man I don’t wanna be alive when they get partners, it’s going to drive me insane knowing that I’ll never get one, will never know the soft touch of a woman. Can anyone relate who has siblings? If it happens I will slash my throat right in front of them and get blood all over them.

My brother is 5 years younger and is getting married in August and keeps reminding me to attend

No haven’t seen any family members since 2019
Nice! Then you could go thERe and sabotage the wedding.

Like playing random stuff over the bluetooth speakERs. Paying cheap clowns to show up.

I knew someone who invited random homeless people to his brothERs wedding

Still deciding. I don’t wanna get mogged and have other people give me weird looks
i would say def go man

just eat and drink a lot itll be fun for sure

My brother is 5 years younger and is getting married in August and keeps reminding me to attend
You should just go for the free food and booze

It's too late for me. Probably even worse considering two of them are foids and one is 16 :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

how can I go - they’ll look at me like ‘he’s 5 years older than his brother and still hasn’t married?’
Considering its his wedding i doubt the people will care too much about you, and anyways after a few drinks you probably wont either. But i get it, seeing your sibling get married and having it rubbed in your face whilst you are rotting as a loner subhuman is shit

You should just go for the free food and booze
Definitely worth a couple of ten pounds for getting brutally mogged in a way you might remember for the rest of your life. It's not that expensive to buy a cake, booze and ingredients for good food like a beef stew by yourself if that's a huge deal.

Man I don’t wanna be alive when they get partners, it’s going to drive me insane knowing that I’ll never get one, will never know the soft touch of a woman. Can anyone relate who has siblings? If it happens I will slash my throat right in front of them and get blood all over them.
Thank god I don't have any siblings.

I've already lived through that.