Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I genuinely hate IT faggots.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Imagine stalking an internet forum full of losers and looking for edgy threads or posts in order to post them on your sub reddit in order for you to get internet points. I hate them. I’ve been featured there before as well, all they did was moan and whine about what I said in the featured post ( because I said something edgy). I’m sorry for even bringing these faggots up, but it just frustrates me when they feature my posts on there because I feel like they don’t realize that a lot of the stuff I say on here that can be precieved as “edgy” is just me venting about the injustices that i’ve faced throughout my life.

Again, sorry for bringing these losers up. But I just loathe it when they feature my posts there.

Edit: You guys are right. Im sorry for giving ttem attention like this. I just got mad in the heat of the moment because they ridiculed one of my posts there.

Last edited:
Why you made this thread? To say obvious things we all know? Or just to give them attention?

Ffs we all know that we hate them, we all know they are incels in denial, whores, faggots, trannies and these kind of people, there is no need to do another thread about it

water is wet tbh
still, it would be better if we didn't give them anymore attention

Why you made this thread? To say obvious things we all know? Or just to give them attention?
Idk. I just really hate it when they feature my posts there. It just gets me mad. But you’re right, I shouldn’t be giving them attention. But like I said, I just hate it when they feature my posts because I just wanna vent without being laughed at or ridiculed by a bunch of whores and soys. But they are online people, so I shouldn’t really care that much.
I bet that you're from IT
Explain. Do you see me saying stuff that a typical redditor would say?
water is wet tbh
Yeah, ur right. I already regret making this thread. It was just a heat of the moment thing since one of my posts got featured there. It got me mad for some reason.

can we just STOP talking about them? they love this shit, the satisfaction that we make threads about them.

can we just STOP talking about them? they love this shit, the satisfaction that we make threads about them.
I wish I didnt post this shitty thread tbh proves how autistic and retarded I can be

Daily IT hate thread.

Idk. I just really hate it when they feature my posts there. It just gets me mad. But you’re right, I shouldn’t be giving them attention. But like I said, I just hate it when they feature my posts because I just wanna vent without being laughed at or ridiculed by a bunch of whores and soys. But they are online people, so I shouldn’t really care that much.

Explain. Do you see me saying stuff that a typical redditor would say?

Yeah, ur right. I already regret making this thread. It was just a heat of the moment thing since one of my posts got featured there. It got me mad for some reason.
Nah bro tbh i disagree with everyone here and think making anti-IT threads is fine af, as they will harass and bully us completely regardless of whether we give them absolutely no attention or a shit ton of it. Unfortunately since the entire group is reactionarily against us, this is the case and they will continue to exist (and most likely gain numbers due to existing in the public domain and not being shut down by Cukkit despite being an obvious immoral hate group). Imo it's absolutely fine to get pissed and write about it here and even chimp out to ur heart's extent about it here, vent ur feelings bro don't keep that shit bottled up, that's how 360 degree cope and depressive shit starts happening imo. But yeah im in the very small minority here, I just have a boner for taking shit up aggressively and looking ppl in the eye and telling them that they're faggots, and explaining exactly how to their fucking face (probably a result of me being spergmaxxed tho ngl lmao so i understand).

I made a post about how they are anti-science like a week ago.

Yeah, I like venting a lot as well. But they are correct, I shouldn’t let then live rent free in my head and I shouldn’t shit up the forum with these posts that says what already has been said.
Nah bro tbh i disagree with everyone here and think making anti-IT threads is fine af, as they will harass and bully us completely regardless of whether we give them absolutely no attention or a shit ton of it. Unfortunately since the entire group is reactionarily against us, this is the case and they will continue to exist (and most likely gain numbers due to existing in the public domain and not being shut down by Cukkit despite being an obvious immoral hate group). Imo it's absolutely fine to get pissed and write about it here and even chimp out to ur heart's extent about it here, vent ur feelings bro don't keep that shit bottled up. But yeah im in the very small minority here, I just have a boner for taking shit up aggressively and looking ppl in the eye and telling them that they're faggots, and explaining exactly how to their fucking face (probably a result of me being spergmaxxed tho ngl lmao so i understand).
I made a post about how they are anti-science like a week ago.
Was a pretty High IQ post ngl

Nah bro tbh i disagree with everyone here and think making anti-IT threads is fine af, as they will harass and bully us completely regardless of whether we give them absolutely no attention or a shit ton of it. Unfortunately since the entire group is reactionarily against us, this is the case and they will continue to exist (and most likely gain numbers due to existing in the public domain and not being shut down by Cukkit despite being an obvious immoral hate group). Imo it's absolutely fine to get pissed and write about it here and even chimp out to ur heart's extent about it here, vent ur feelings bro don't keep that shit bottled up, that's how 360 degree cope and depressive shit starts happening imo. But yeah im in the very small minority here, I just have a boner for taking shit up aggressively and looking ppl in the eye and telling them that they're faggots, and explaining exactly how to their fucking face (probably a result of me being spergmaxxed tho ngl lmao so i understand).
Tbh their hatred feeds my narcissism. It's a massive ego boost for me. IT will never get banned since they're hating on the "bad" people. However, I think that it's perfectly fine to get frustrated over a bunch of neo-Marxist faggots bullying lonely virgins on the internet. Alas, many people here seem to disagree.

Yeah, I like venting a lot as well. But they are correct, I shouldn’t let then live rent free in my head and I shouldn’t shit up the forum with these posts that says what already has been said.

Was a pretty High IQ post ngl
True i suppose, for sure having them stuck in your head is bad for many ppls mental health ig so i sympathize w that bro. Regardless I'd still post it in sewers or some shit whenever u feel it, cause even tho venting psychologically isn't really a real thing that's good for ur health, it still sticks them the bird, and why not, they can all suck my subhuman cock for all i care.

Tbh their hatred feeds my narcissism. It's a massive ego boost for me. IT will never get banned since they're hating on the "bad" people. However, I think that it's perfectly fine to get frustrated over a bunch of neo-Marxist faggots bullying lonely virgins on the internet. Alas, many people here seem to disagree.
It just fills me up with rage how they disregard all the struggles that iv’e went through in life and tell me that im this “horrible sexist person”.
True i suppose, for sure having them stuck in your head is bad for many ppls mental health ig so i sympathize w that bro. Regardless I'd still post it in sewers or some shit whenever u feel it, cause even tho venting psychologically isn't really a real thing that's good for ur health, it still sticks them the bird, and why not, they can all suck my subhuman cock for all i care.
I agree. I just vent quite a bit. Im quite sure that you can relate to me in some way or another, brocel.

I'm kidding. I just don't like IT treads
Ok, my bad. I just wanted to vent, but I can see why you and other people dislike these sort of threads tbh

Fellow high-aggressioncel, based lol, knowing that they're so retardedly in the wrong is a massive ego boost. I've been dming to a bunch of random ppl that post on IT (like less than 10 so far cause of Cukkit restrictions on new accounts) recently, and tbh i've come across 2 foids that just seemed like mislead trad women and we argued respectfully af, and they're not bad at all in my book, and so i tried to share that not all incels are the glowniggers that claim to want to fuck 12yos etc etc lol. On the other hand however, another 2 straight up ghosted me mid-argument (they straight up can't think rationally lmao this is what progressive society has done), 2 soyboys that i dmed just didn't respond past a single message at all (they probably know that they're wrong and are hard-simping for kweens). And 1 absolutely scumfuck retarded pos dragged on an insanely long and highly dishonest argument with me that resulted in him hard implying that he does not give a fuck about incels suiciding, actually disgusting (ima make a thread on this fucker later today, not rlly for ppl to see but just so that i can have the experience logged in my post history for future blackpill evidence).

It just fills me up with rage how they disregard all the struggles that iv’e went through in life and tell me that im this “horrible sexist person”.
They don't ask themselves how we got here. I mean, yeah, I am a sexist, a misogynist, and a fascist. There's nothing wrong with being any of those things. But why I'm associating with fringe groups? Well, I've no other option. I was rejected by everyone who associates with the mainstream. They kept calling me a Nazi until I become close to one (I'm an eco-fascist). Apart from that, morality is subjective. What's wrong for them might be right for me and vice versa. Words like right and wrong don't have any meaning on their own. Their need to occur within a moral belief system. And since morality is subjective, there is no one objective truth regarding what's right and what's wrong. Furthermore, they didn't say anything remotely insulting about you in the post. They just called you a Nazi. In my book that's not an insult. Nazism is a political ideology. Just because Hitler (who was lonely, and had a hard childhood) killed millions of people, it doesn't necessarily follow that we want to do the same. Many people have died under communist regimes, and more have died under democratic systems. Biden has started his presidency by bombing Syria. Does this mean that any democratic ideology is in favour of bombing sandniggers? Of course not. But logic is obviously isn't IT's strong suit.

Ok, my bad. I just wanted to vent, but I can see why you and other people dislike these sort of threads tbh
yeah idk i can understand that it gets too much to a level of water is wet and spammy threads if it's in the incel discussion area ig, but def u should post this shit in sewers or whereever, ur not even remotely in the wrong for showing your hatred for their inherently immoral fuckery.

I've been dming to a bunch of random ppl that post on IT (like less than 10 so far cause of Cukkit restrictions on new accounts) recently
I've never talked with anyone from IT before, but I've had the unpleasant experience of talking to soys and normies about inceldom. They don't seem to understand that inceldom is not an ideology. They start the conversation by assuming that I advocate for mass murder. They then assume that I'm a uneducated, fat, basement-dwelling neckbeard. Which is just factually incorrect (I'm 5'11, 125lbs).

another 2 straight up ghosted me mid-argument
People tend to avoid confrontation when they lose an argument or "feel uncomfortable". I mean, I don't mind them if they said they're feeling uncomfortable, for whatever reason. But I hate it when people stop responding without letting me know why.

him hard implying that he does not give a fuck about incels suiciding, actually
To be fair, most of soyciety don't care if we kill ourselves. To them it's just one less terrorist to worry about. Which is again, absolutely retarded. More people were killed by the "friendly" immigrants they keep importing. If all incels were a menace to society we'd see more mass murderers, more rape cases, and more violence on our part. Where are all the incel murderers? If we as a group are, invariably psychotic murderers. Why don't we hear about incels going haywire? That aside, I believe that suicide, mass shooting, etc. are the natural response to what's happening. I don't condone any of them, but they are to be expected, given the status quo.

It's literally a fucking dead sub with a few autists and trannies. FUckng stop, every since IWH was banned a bunch of faggots here showed up that won't stop talking about IT. let it die

I've never talked with anyone from IT before, but I've had the unpleasant experience of talking to soys and normies about inceldom. They don't seem to understand that inceldom is not an ideology. They start the conversation by assuming that I advocate for mass murder. They then assume that I'm a uneducated, fat, basement-dwelling neckbeard. Which is just factually incorrect (I'm 5'11, 125lbs).

People tend to avoid confrontation when they lose an argument or "feel uncomfortable". I mean, I don't mind them if they said they're feeling uncomfortable, for whatever reason. But I hate it when people stop responding without letting me know why.

To be fair, most of soyciety don't care if we kill ourselves. To them it's just one less terrorist to worry about. Which is again, absolutely retarded. More people were killed by the "friendly" immigrants they keep importing. If all incels were a menace to society we'd see more mass murderers, more rape cases, and more violence on our part. Where are all the incel murderers? If we as a group are, invariably psychotic murderers. Why don't we hear about incels going haywire? That aside, I believe that suicide, mass shooting, etc. are the natural response to what's happening. I don't condone any of them, but they are to be expected, given the status quo.
You have ascended beyond basedness brocel, rationality is the key all good, and it is similarly the root cause of anti-incel's blatant immoralism.
I have a very similar experience, I'm at a good uni rn, decent gpa, ~5'9 175lbs but not chubby or fat by any means, and therefore not a single fucking person around me (other than my close friends that i'm loosely in touch with in private) has a fucking clue that i'm an incel (i'm not rlly truecel anymore tbh because of hair drugs, but blackpilled beyond belief due to recent past experience -- also none of this is to brag obviously, just showing ITs retarded logic that none of us have standards of self care, and imo harassing the ppl that don't have those standards is fucked anyways cause it doesn't help them for shit it just makes it worse if anything).

Ppl absolutely avoid confrontation due to loss or flat out absense of any conceivable argument. But yeah that's why the ghosting is so frustrating i totally feel that. With me for example, i was a libsoycuck (cause whole family is) throughout my entire childhood until i stumbled upon some shitass ben shapiro video on abortion (sounds stupid but fr lol), and then i was like there's no way he's right, and so i searched and searched for a counterargument that validly proved him wrong and just DIDNT FUCKING FIND ONE. In this case for example the closest I could find was the violinist argument, which imo makes a decent case for abortion being legally (still not socially imo) allowed in the case of rape, but hardly fucking anyone being honest talks about abortion in the case of rape, the battle between prolife vs prochoice instead entirely revolves around the majority 90% slutty retard elective abortion where braindead teens get knocked up by Chad and then brag about getting killstreaks on their own kids JFL FUCKING CLOWN WORLD.

Yep. Society only rarely explicitly tells us to commit suicide in a genuinely sinister way, however make no mistake every member of soyciety wants us to simply disappear from existence, in which they would be pleased and gleeful in not having to deal with our supposed subhumanity. Yeah and incels unironically probably commit the lowest crime out of any group (excluding suicide as a crime obv), because we sit in our fucking rooms all day coping our asses of to avoid roping, and unfortunately many do rope (which is shit cause it is cucked for feminism) lose the ability to commit crime obv. The only time an incel commits crime is when in extremely rare situations where individuals absolutely lose thERe shit due to terrible life experience. You're insanely based here, literally the only clear cut example of incel crime from what i've seen is ER (others claimed to be incel but clearly aren't and just wanted attention from what i remember).

Moral of the story: not a single one of these fuckers would say the kids who are bullied in school should be further bullied or harassed (despite many bullied kids committing horiffic school shootings), and rightfully they shouldn't be harassed because it is disgustingly unethical. HOWEVER, they then turn around and shit on incels, completely losing any remote consistency in their attitudes with these two situations. Fuck soys.

It's literally a fucking dead sub with a few autists and trannies. FUckng stop, every since IWH was banned a bunch of faggots here showed up that won't stop talking about IT. let it die
I def understand you man, and true it is fairly dead. I agree it shouldn't be posted here in incdiscussion, but at least in sewers because although it does give attention to them, it only does for the people already on this forum (which demonstrably negates the standard negatives of giving hate groups attention, as the people here will already be aware of the incel and anti-incel predicament.

Last edited:
rationality is the key all good, and it is similarly the root cause of anti-incel's blatant immoralism.
The problem with leftists (which atm are, sadly the majority) is that their arguments are based on emotions rather than logic. I've talked about this here before, but I think it's worth mentioning that when the masses are driven by sentiment rather than logic, it makes them easy to manipulate. And this not what we at the alt-right think. Nor is it a conspiracy theory. Hitler, the guy who managed to recruit an entire country to fight a war for his novel ideology (loosly inspired by Mosley Ik, but it's still pretty novel) has said that if the masses are emasculated it makes them prone to manipulation - and why should trust his world for this? Well, the guy managed to convince an entire nation of his cause. If that's not enough proof that his propaganda tools work, I don't know what is. Anyway, that, as you probably know, stems from the facts that men tend to be less agreeable on average. And that's precisely why the Jews are trying to emasculate the modern Western man. Cuz emasculation will pave the way for islamification (see Chapter 2.9).

I'm at a good uni rn, decent gpa
Same, I actually have a STEM (math) degree, and multiple other certificates. Not to mention, a decent experience in the field. But yeah, according to IT, Incels are uneducated. JFL

cause it doesn't help them for shit it just makes it worse if anything
The more they bully us, the more isolated we feel. And the best way to radicalise someone is to isolate them.

i was a libsoycuck
Same, but I'm ethnic (half white, half sand), and when you're ethnic you kinda have to start out as a liberal soycuck. You know?

Someone featured me there but only took like 15% of my post because I destroyed them lmao

They have to censor our shit before posting it there.

By the way reddit is owned by pedophile trannies

The problem with leftists (which atm are, sadly the majority) is that their arguments are based on emotions rather than logic. I've talked about this here before, but I think it's worth mentioning that when the masses are driven by sentiment rather than logic, it makes them easy to manipulate. And this not what we at the alt-right think. Nor is it a conspiracy theory. Hitler, the guy who managed to recruit an entire country to fight a war for his novel ideology (loosly inspired by Mosley Ik, but it's still pretty novel) has said that if the masses are emasculated it makes them prone to manipulation - and why should trust his world for this? Well, the guy managed to convince an entire nation of his cause. If that's not enough proof that his propaganda tools work, I don't know what is. Anyway, that, as you probably know, stems from the facts that men tend to be less agreeable on average. And that's precisely why the Jews are trying to emasculate the modern Western man. Cuz emasculation will pave the way for islamification (see Chapter 2.9).

Same, I actually have a STEM (math) degree, and multiple other certificates. Not to mention, a decent experience in the field. But yeah, according to IT, Incels are uneducated. JFL

The more they bully us, the more isolated we feel. And the best way to radicalise someone is to isolate them.

Same, but I'm ethnic (half white, half sand), and when you're ethnic you kinda have to start out as a liberal soycuck. You know?
Everything you say here is true. And yeah dont feel bad for starting out a soycuck lol, p much all of us did but then saw through that shit eventually, and yea especially if ur ethnic ur gonna be forcefed that dogshit manipulation from the day ur born lol im surprised u managed to get out of that. I'm not sf but can def understand being pushed to that point, and a lot of the points made by ppl like gypsy and martinez are rlly good critiques of modern day degeneracy imo. btw isn't gypsy getting Big T's cock up his ass in jail rn cause he had a gun in his washing machine or some shit? like if that shits real thats absolutely fucked i mean obv from a legal perspective illegal carry charges need to be given, but it sounded to me like they p much locked his ass and fed him to Tyrone to get used like a fucktoy in prison just cause was a fucking white nationalist (even tho it seems abundantly clear that he wasnt gonna do any actual violent crime). Like holy shit if that shit happened like i think it did then freedom of speech is even more dead than i thought it was jfc.

even tho it seems abundantly clear that he wasnt gonna do any actual violent crime
It doesn't really matter tbh. All they need is the fact that he's associated with their boogyman "alt-right". That's enough to land him in prison for "hate crime" (the gun stuff was just something they digged up). The parallels our society has with that of 1984 (by Orwell) are uncanny. Leftists are trying to ban "hate speech", much like the Party tried to ban "thought crime" (and the words associated with it). People evaporating is tantamount to people being thrown in prison, and so and so forth. I'm sure you can find more if you look closely.

I'm not sf but can def understand being pushed to that point
I'm not sf either, but I'm a strong proponent of fascism. I think it's out only way out of the degeneracy. If we want to stop the progressive train from moving froward we gotta do it by force. Civil discourse is obviously fruitless with these people.

but it sounded to me like they p much locked his ass and fed him to Tyrone to get used like a fucktoy in prison just cause was a fucking white nationalist
Yeah, I think they just wanted to get rid of his ass so he'd stop going on Omegle. kek.
freedom of speech
The Jews are bent upon destroying it completely. It's really beyond me how some people can't see the hypocrisy of the Jewish left. The Juxtaposition of Islamic culture and the LGBTQ rights at the same time should be more than enough to see through their bs. And it's not like the right is better. Cuckservatives these days are just a bunch of boomers who sold their sold their soul for the Kikes in exchange for cheap labour.

I don't even hate them because they're not worthy of expending that level of energy, if anything I just laugh at how utterly pathetic they are.

Brocel, can people on here, including yourself please stop making threads about IT? It's so fucking annoying and it's always the same:

*Proceeds to make 50 threads about how they hate IT*.
"I hate IT, why do they keep stalking us?". :rolleyes:

They're attention whores, deprive them of attention.

It doesn't really matter tbh. All they need is the fact that he's associated with their boogyman "alt-right". That's enough to land him in prison for "hate crime" (the gun stuff was just something they digged up). The parallels our society has with that of 1984 (by Orwell) are uncanny. Leftists are trying to ban "hate speech", much like the Party tried to ban "thought crime" (and the words associated with it). People evaporating is tantamount to people being thrown in prison, and so and so forth. I'm sure you can find more if you look closely.

I'm not sf either, but I'm a strong proponent of fascism. I think it's out only way out of the degeneracy. If we want to stop the progressive train from moving froward we gotta do it by force. Civil discourse is obviously fruitless with these people.

Yeah, I think they just wanted to get rid of his ass so he'd stop going on Omegle. kek.

The Jews are bent upon destroying it completely. It's really beyond me how some people can't see the hypocrisy of the Jewish left. The Juxtaposition of Islamic culture and the LGBTQ rights at the same time should be more than enough to see through their bs. And it's not like the right is better. Cuckservatives these days are just a bunch of boomers who sold their sold their soul for the Kikes in exchange for cheap labour.
Based. I thought I was the only one who recognized that the liberals today are doing exactly what the Nazis were doing in 1930-1940.

Liberals are the real radicals. They are more likely to kill us than we are to kill them.

Basically what the Jews did was they took Nazism and inverted it, instead of white supremacy, it's white people are subhuman and deserve to die. Ironically they can't see that it's still the same thing but yet inverted.

Incels will be the first group to be persecuted because nobody cares about us. Liberals hate us and conservatives would rather distance themselves from us. Nobody is on our side.

I know I am taking an enormous risk by posting on this site. It's only a matter of time until FBI raids this site. I believe SergeIncel is one of them. This place is a honeypot. Yet... I have nowhere else to go.

Based. I thought I was the only one who recognized that the liberals today are doing exactly what the Nazis were doing in 1930-1940.

Liberals are the real radicals. They are more likely to kill us than we are to kill them.

Basically what the Jews did was they took Nazism and inverted it, instead of white supremacy, it's white people are subhuman and deserve to die. Ironically they can't see that it's still the same thing but yet inverted.

Incels will be the first group to be persecuted because nobody cares about us. Liberals hate us and conservatives would rather distance themselves from us. Nobody is on our side.

I know I am taking an enormous risk by posting on this site. It's only a matter of time until FBI raids this site. I believe SergeIncel is one of them. This place is a honeypot. Yet... I have nowhere else to go.
I cant be a white nationalist or some shit anyways because im mixed race. Funny story; one time I went on /pol/, and I made a thread asking if they would accept me into the movement despite me being half latino. You can already guess how nice the 100 replies I got were....

Even though I post a lot of alt-right talking points (like about the jews and mass immigration), I dont really consider myself a sfcel because obviously real sfcels will never accept me. I just agree with some of their talking points.But thats besides the point. The point that i’m trying to convey is that I agree with you regarding the fact that politics as an incel is a cope. Leftists hate me because of my ideas, and the radical right-wingers hate me because they think i’m a subhuman. Incels are their onw thing imo.

@GeneticTrashLoser Have any groups (like the right wing for example) ever accepted you?

Last edited:
Actually no conservative has ever burned cities and looted shops. The liberals did. And it's not only that, their entire thought process is a radical one. But they try to brush it off by saying that we're on the left, we can't be bad. Guess Stalin wasn't that bad since he was a leftist. JFL. Their logic really hurts my brain.

They're not even subtle about it anymore. If they had in their power, they'd wipe us all out.

Same. I LITERALLY have no other place to go to; no friends, no social life, no family that cares, I have nothing. I don't even care if the FBI raids this site anymore. I have nothing left to lose. I'm planning on killing myself anyway. My copes are no longer fulfilling. And I'm looking at least 40 years of this life that will only get harder as time progresses. It's really sad that people like us exist. The life comparison between us and a normies is....is not comparable. It's a landslide. I'm not a bad person. I don't deserve to be stuck in this incel hell. Yet, here I am, stuck in it while actual murderers have a gf, and get their sexual desires met.

Brocel, can people on here, including yourself please stop making threads about IT? It's so fucking annoying and it's always the same:

*Proceeds to make 50 threads about how they hate IT*.
"I hate IT, why do they keep stalking us?". :rolleyes:

They're attention whores, deprive them of attention.
I’m sorry, and you’re correct. I just made this thread because I wanted to vent since they featured one of of my threads there. They were demonizing me and stuff. It’s just got me very upset. I’m planning to stop posting threads about those faggots and giving them the attention they want.

water is wet tbh
IT is the reason why this forum is alive still, they keep making propaganda about this forum and joining here lmao

I regret making this thread tbh. I should stop giving them attention.

I cant be a white nationalist or some shit anyways because im mixed race. Funny story; one time I went on /pol/, and I made a thread asking if they would accept me into the movement despite me being half latino. You can already guess how nice the 100 replies I got were....

Even though I post a lot of alt-right talking points (like about the jews and mass immigration), I dont really consider myself a sfcel because obviously real sfcels will never accept me. I just agree with some of their talking points.But thats besides the point. The point that i’m trying to convey is that I agree with you regarding the fact that politics as an incel is a cope. Leftists hate me because of my ideas, and the radical right-wingers hate me because they think i’m a subhuman. Incels are their onw thing imo.

@GeneticTrashLoser
Same. Sfcels are stupid. They're hung up on the race thing, and they can't see past it. I mean yea, race is important. But I'm white passing. All these racist mfekrs won't even know that I'm not white if I hadn't told them. That's why I no longer associate myself with the alt-right. As I said, Fascism is starting to appeal to me. It's not right nor left. It's perfect. I know that many people associate Fascism with Nazism, but guess what? It doesn't have to bet. You can be a fascist without being a racist (think Il Duce).

Same. Sfcels are stupid. They're hung up on the race thing, and they can't see past it. I mean yea, race is important. But I'm white passing. All these racist mfekrs won't even know that I'm not white if I hadn't told them. That's why I no longer associate myself with the alt-right. As I said, Fascism is starting to appeal to me. It's not right nor left. It's perfect. I know that many people associate Fascism with Nazism, but guess what? It doesn't have to bet. You can be a fascist without being a racist (think Il Duce).
I left that movement because they never accepted me (since I was always told to “go back” on /pol/ or that I “deserved the rope” for only being 80% white, and being moslty white isn’t good enough for them). In all honesty, as much as I hate leftists, I need to realize as well that stormfronters hate me just as much as a leftist would. The only ideology that I fully adhere to is the blackpill ideology ( I only agree with some points of the right-wing ideology, not all of it). There is no point of me identitying with anything; I might as well be alone in the world. If I could destroy the whole world, I would; and every regardless of what race they are would perish.

@GeneticTrashLoser

I left that movement because they never accepted me (since I was always told to “go back” on /pol/ or that I “deserved the rope” for only being 80% white, and being moslty white isn’t good enough for them). In all honesty, as much as I hate leftists, I need to realize as well that stormfronters hate me just as much as a leftist would. The only ideology that I fully adhere to is the blackpill ideology ( I only agree with some points of the right-wing ideology, not all of it). There is no point of beint identitying with anything; I might as well be alone in the world. If I could destroy the whole world, I would; and every regardless of what race they are would perish.

@GeneticTrashLoser
Fascism is the same. It's not about race. Look into eco-Fascism. That's the one I found most appealing.

I’m sorry, and you’re correct. I just made this thread because I wanted to vent since they featured one of of my threads there. They were demonizing me and stuff. It’s just got me very upset. I’m planning to stop posting threads about those faggots and giving them the attention they want.
I get it, it's tempting for me too at times. I just remind myself they're worthless shitheads.

Well they’re basically incels like us so I’ve come to view their constant fucking with us as their own particular distraction or relief from boredom and loneliness cope.

Don’t get me wrong they are massive faggots that should just come to terms with their inceldom and accept who they are but much like with my original site of origins in this community ie Wizchan I guess I have to conclude some people’s minds are simply not strong enough to handle the truth of the situation that it’s over for them.

Wizchan’s strategy is different from IT’s in that they pretend to be a community of volcels that just aren’t interested in sex and women and because of this are nobly attempting to find a different goal/path in life than sex and family etc.

The reality is they are exactly like us but pretend to be otherwise to try and “save face” as the Japanese call it when a person is trying to preserve or hold onto their sense of honor.

It’s alright. Whenever I see something that they wrote about us I really wanna make a thread about it and its tempting. Just remind yourself to not give them attention that’s what i do.

I regret making this thread tbh. I should stop giving them attention.
It’s okay. I did it too rn. But they’re cyberstalking us and guess what I found out about cyberstalking: Federal law provides some tools to combat cyberstalking. Under 18 U.S.C. 875(c), it is a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000, to transmit any communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat to injure the person of another.

Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

A feminist foid unironically called us privileged while this whore is obviously living on easy mode, hope she dies.

I normally don't go there but recently I have and they only repost the most larp/edgy posts. They also won't touch certain blackpills.