Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit hires pedophile tranny

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I feel like that's the expected norm. I would be shocked if a reddit mod wasn't a pedophile tranny

Most reddit users were hating "her".

something interdasting to think about:
this tranny has a diaper fetish
the tranny's dad kidnapped a 10 year old and raped her in a diaper
the tranny was in the house when this occurred
:waitwhat:

Not surprised tbh. I always knew the reddit moderation team consisted of tranny faggots that’s why many incel related subs get taken down because the fags are all a whole bunch of woman worshipping fragile snowflakes that easily get pressed at anything that has to due with debunking the truth about foids and how evil they are or misogyny.
This.

And many users here are openly pedos.
when you say stuff like that you should elaborate as to what sense you mean the word

because normies use that to include "wants to fuck girls under 20" these days rather than "you're fixated on fucking pre-bleeding girls so bad that you're compelled to rape or rope" which is basically the classic definition

when you say stuff like that you should elaborate as to what sense you mean the word

because normies use that to include "wants to fuck girls under 20" these days rather than "you're fixated on fucking pre-bleeding girls so bad that you're compelled to rape or rope" which is basically the classic definition
Many of them cope with " Liking 2d lolis doesn't make me a pedo :feelsclown: "

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (1).png
    Captura de pantalla (1).png
    75.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Many of them cope with " Liking lolis doesn't make me a pedo :feelsclown: "
It doesn't: loli covers a wide spectrum of both pre-pubescent and mid-pubescent girls

Spectrum

finding a girl with a given attribute hot doesn't mean you are detrimentally fixated on that given attribute, like being opposed to post-pubescent
Yes
LAL and ELLE
Takagi chii
Ilya
Asuna yui
Sit
Ushio and nagisa

You can still like the older women in addition to younger ones and not need some feminist-pushed label villifying you, long as you don't get to hung up on the whole carousel/roastie aspect that applies to most of the 3DPD post-teen foid population: that's why it works better in fictional ones since you can think of them as being more chaste and respectable.

I'd fuck a negress but am not fixated on negress-only-or-I-rope for example.

It doesn't: loli covers a wide spectrum of both pre-pubescent and mid-pubescent girls

View attachment 427243

finding a girl with a given attribute hot doesn't mean you are detrimentally fixated on that given attribute, like being opposed to post-pubescent
View attachment 427242View attachment 427241View attachment 427245View attachment 427248View attachment 427249View attachment 427250View attachment 427251

You can still like the older women in addition to younger ones and not need some feminist-pushed label villifying you, long as you don't get to hung up on the whole carousel/roastie aspect that applies to most of the 3DPD post-teen foid population: that's why it works better in fictional ones since you can think of them as being more chaste and respectable.

I'd fuck a negress but am not fixated on negress-only-or-I-rope for example.
I know ped*s can like adults too.

Some of those pics look like something a ped* would like, looking like very young women.

I know ped*s can like adults too.
Not empathically though, or it falls outside the "primary or exclusively" requirement.

Another key factor is it must be dystonic, a factor which some are trying to change because they don't feel that requirement makes the label inclusive enough.

Pedos and trannies are like rectangles and squares. All trannies are pedos but not all pedos are trannies

All trannies are pedos
Not sure I buy that, aren't there trannies out chasing primarily muscular bearded men in gloryholes or some crap?

I wouldn't be surprised if they're overrepresented what with all the "trannies reading to preschoolers" programmers popping up but I don't see any reason to make "all" statements. I'm not even sure about "most". If pedophilia was 1% of non-trannies then I could see it being up to 40% of trannies (40x as frequent) but that's still sub-majority.

And many users here are openly pedos.
lol at these "muh 2D loli waifu" larpers.

The activist eventually joined the UK’s Liberal Democrats, but got suspended in 2019 – this time in relation to tweets posted on her fiance Nathaniel Knight’s account. According to the Sunday Times, one tweet read: “I fantasise about children having sex, sometimes with adults, sometimes with other children, sometimes kidnapped and forced into bad situations.”
This is a pedophile, not a bunch of weeb larpers

Oldcel here (30+)

There is a difference between boys/early 20s boys fantasizing about fucking teensy girls and grown up roasties like the reddit mod in the news who fantasize about having sex with kids. To illustrate, it would be awkward when i want to fuck a 17 yr old girl, but it isn't when a 20 yr old (or teencel) wanting to fuck her.

Stop falling for the guilt trip IT is setting you on.

Oldcel here (30+)

There is a difference between boys/early 20s boys fantasizing about fucking teensy girls and grown up roasties like the reddit mod in the news who fantasize about having sex with kids. To illustrate, it would be awkward when i want to fuck a 17 yr old girl, but it isn't when a 20 yr old (or teencel) wanting to fuck her.

Stop falling for the guilt trip IT is setting you on.
Its not a roastie, its a tranny fag

I hate trannies. Pedo or not, I hate them either way. Disgusting mutts