Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Genuinely Enjoy Working Out and Homework and Intenret More than Partying

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
During Friday and Saturday nights I like to spend my time doing homework and working out, and then come back to my dorm and browsing the Internet and possibly watching a movie in lieu of partying. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I CHOOSE not to go to parties.

I've been to a few parties here now. All that happens is you stand around in a noisy and crowded crowd and do pretty much nothing. Nothing productive gets done, you get bored, and then you go back to your dorm feeling like garbage, and wake up the next day feeling like garbage. Why would I want that?

Instead I do productive things, come back to a relaxing environment, then wake up the next day feeling invigorated and ready to go. Far preferable to partying tbh

If you were good looking, you'd be singing a completely different tune. Of course you're not going to like parties because women ignore you. Chad loves going to parties because he fucks multiple women at each party.

I've never been to a party in my life. If I'm being honest with you, it's probably because I look too different & am too ugly. Never been invited to one either.

Anonymous said:
I've never been to a party in my life. If I'm being honest with you, it's probably because I look too different & am too ugly. Never been invited to one either.

In college I don't get invited so to peak. Pretty much I have several acquaintances and we could meet up and literally walk around until we found one.