Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I genuinely don't know what's next

I don't see anything good coming my way, and if there is some sort of afterlife I doubt it will be anything better then this shit hole of an existence. I want to believe in something, but nothing comes to mind when I am constantly getting beaten down in life
I think nothingness doesn't seem too bad after a life of suffering but I would want to have another chance, another shot at life. Imagine you are born attractive and into a wealthy powerful family in the next life. One can only dream

Kek if you become an alcoholic vomiting becomes second nature. I can't recall how many times I've thrown up, but it's had to have been in the triple digits jfl
Brutal af. Vomiting myself triggers so much OCD it's unreal. My biggest health fear actually. Hot when it happens to women from overeating though.

I think nothingness doesn't seem too bad after a life of suffering but I would want to have another chance, another shot at life. Imagine you are born attractive and into a wealthy powerful family in the next life. One can only dream
I just want this to be over and go to heaven with everything I dream of. I don't wanna get sent here again. There is likely nothing though, not even heaven tbh

Kinda get it
Shed look all uncomfortable n in need of help so youre there to console n show love
Not exactly that. I'd force her to eat even more to make her more uncomfortable first. Might even jiggle and squish her belly for fun. But at the end, I'd soothe her

I just want this to be over and go to heaven with everything I dream of. I don't wanna get sent here again. There is likely nothing though, not even heaven tbh
This most likely. It would be cool if we get a new game plus option, but instead we have god like powers and can will anything into existence. We could have infinite money, infinite women, super powers. Life would feel limitless :feelscomfy:

This most likely. It would be cool if we get a new game plus option, but instead we have god like powers and can will anything into existence. We could have infinite money, infinite women, super powers. Life would feel limitless :feelscomfy:
Precisely what I hope for

Not exactly that. I'd force her to eat even more to make her more uncomfortable first. Might even jiggle and squish her belly for fun. But at the end, I'd soothe her
Also this is definitely going on IT mango :feelskek:

It sounds too good to be true

Precisely what I hope for
Whatever happens, I hope I can talk to you all in the next life. I would love to hang out and catch up in the after life. We can have a barbecue, drink beer, chill out and laugh.

Whatever happens, I hope I can talk to you all in the next life. I would love to hang out and catch up in the after life. We can have a barbecue, drink beer, chill out and laugh.
Yea, same here. This community is the best social group I have

It sounds too good to be true
Love you though brocel

I genuinely wish we could turn off our need for love and sex, so we wouldn't have to suffer so much
Well there is technically a way. If you get castrated then you won't have the need for sex anymore, I think @Starfish has some experience with that, or he started taking pills, I know he mentioned it before. I wouldn't recommend this though, I would rather keep my sex drive for as long as possible

I genuinely wish we could turn off our need for love and sex, so we wouldn't have to suffer so much
Same man. I feel like a slave being trapped inside this meat suit. There has to be something outside of this physical realm we are in. We have to be something outside of our physical bodies.

Well there is technically a way. If you get castrated then you won't have the need for sex anymore, I think @Starfish has some experience with that, or he started taking pills, I know he mentioned it before. I wouldn't recommend this though, I would rather keep my sex drive for as long as possible
I would never do that to myself of course. I don't mean permanently destroy it, as fapping is still enjoyable, but be able to switch it on and off as we want

Same man. I feel like a slave being trapped inside this meat suit. There has to be something outside of this physical realm we are in. We have to be something outside of our physical bodies.
I used to think this Earth was like a playground of sorts and that after we die we go to other realms like some sort of levels in a videogame. Maybe it's true, who knows

I used to think this Earth was like a playground of sorts and that after we die we go to other realms like some sort of levels in a videogame. Maybe it's true, who knows
That would be pretty cool ngl. As long as it gets better instead of worse. It's a shame that we couldn't have been born in a world without all of its deformities.