Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I genuinely don't know what's next

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
I have completely given up on this life, and I just don't care to try anymore. I'm sure all of this will lead to nothing, but on the off chance that there is something after this life, then what next?

I don't see anything good coming my way, and if there is some sort of afterlife I doubt it will be anything better then this shit hole of an existence. I want to believe in something, but nothing comes to mind when I am constantly getting beaten down in life.

I just want peace. I just want comfort. I just want love.

Where is my hot redhead girlfriend!!! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Where is my hot redhead girlfriend!!! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:
I want a girlfriend that will let me force feed her 10 cheeseburgers and some fries all in one sitting. I want to make her so full and bloated. Stuffing her to the point she feels sick would feel good. I want to feed her till she's letting out cute sick burps. :feelsaww:

I want a girlfriend that will let me force feed her 10 cheeseburgers and some fries all in one sitting. I want to make her so full and bloated. Stuffing her to the point she feels sick would feel good. I want to feed her till she's letting out cute sick burps. :feelsaww:
Slopmaxxing with a foid sounds like a good time :feelscomfy:

You are a fucked up mind person that's nasty

You are a fucked up mind person that's nasty

@Ron.Belgrade
@Fat Link

Can we get my nigga @VideoGameCoper to join the Belgrades? He is a genuine inkwell, and he is based. :feelscomfy:

Also 10 burgers that's a waste of burgers 1 burger is enough at a time
No it isn't. What part of my fetish do you not understand? I desire to feed a woman till she is very overfull and bloated. Just one won't do it. Takes a minimum of 8

No it isn't. What part of my fetish do you not understand? I desire to feed a woman till she is very overfull and bloated. Just one won't do it. Takes a minimum of 8
Are we talking white castle or McDonald's? :feelshehe:

10 burgers :feelshaha:. She would 100 % vomit

I am tired of having hope with women, I am reaching the point of eliminating any desire, need and hope to be with them

It's liberating, but on the other hand it empties you, it's like fucking involuntary buddhismmaxxing

This led me to wonder what I should do with my life, it's like many things lose meaning when you take the girlfriend/wife factor out of the formula.

I'm careermaxxing... but all so that if I'm going to die without offspring, what's all this effort worth?

The same with physical training and so on.

Why would I want to look for a job if I'm going to be completely alone as soon as I get home after wageslaving 10 hours? to receive a pat from my family circle?

It's like, it's suffering just for the sake of suffering itself, without reward of any kind.

If I needed the money to survive I would understand, but that is not my case.

If there is something after death, I hope it is a type of reincarnation that actually makes sense, that after all this suffering I am more attractive in the next life.

Last edited:
I am tired of having hope with women, I am reaching the point of eliminating any desire, need and hope to be with them

It's liberating, but on the other hand it empties you, it's like fucking involuntary buddhismmaxxing

This led me to wonder what I should do with my life, it's like many things lose meaning when you take the girlfriend/wife factor out of the formula.

I'm careermaxxing... but all so that if I'm going to die without offspring, what's all this effort worth?

The same with physical training and so on.

Why would I want to look for a job if I'm going to be completely alone as soon as I get home after wageslaving 10 hours? to receive a pat from my family circle?

It's like, it's suffering just for the sake of suffering itself, without reward of any kind.

If I needed the money to survive I would understand, but that is not my case.

If there is something after death, I hope it is a type of reincarnation that actually makes sense, that after all this suffering I am more attractive in the next life.
I'm sorry brocel, life is really hard :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I just want to chill in the void. I've watched a bunch of NDE videos and they say that when we reach the void our senses expand, and we become a more powerful version of ourselves. Unlimited by the removal of our bodies. I'm sure we lose all desires to breed and procreate as well :feelsautistic:

I'm sorry brocel, life is really hard :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I just want to chill in the void. I've watched a bunch of NDE videos and they say that when we reach the void our senses expand, and we become a more powerful version of ourselves. Unlimited by the removal of our bodies. I'm sure we lose all desires to breed and procreate as well :feelsautistic:
I'm approaching 30 and I'm starting to, I'm much calmer than in my early 20s, I can sleep better and so on, so I think it's worth the wait.

The cells that do not go to ER or commit suicide will reach this state and will be able to live better.

I'm approaching 30 and I'm starting to, I'm much calmer than in my early 20s, I can sleep better and so on, so I think it's worth the wait.

The cells that do not go to ER or commit suicide will reach this state and will be able to live better.
We can only hope brother. I don't wish this life on anyone, it's excruciatingly painful. Everyone deserves to have someone. (Except for foids, fuck foids)

How can you find that hot is beyond me? I'm terrified and disgusted of seeing vomit or vomiting myself
I'm totally freaked out by myself getting sick, but it's pretty hot if a woman eats so much it makes her sick.

I'm totally freaked out by myself getting sick, but it's pretty hot if a woman eats so much it makes her sick.
Kek if you become an alcoholic vomiting becomes second nature. I can't recall how many times I've thrown up, but it's had to have been in the triple digits jfl