Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Genuinely Believe There is No Such Thing as a Faithful Woman

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It just keeps getting worse and worse every day

Every day I hear stories f unfaithfulness and adultery. Loyalty does not exist in this society. I seriously want everyone dead, humanity needs to be destroyed (Relax CuckTears, I'm not going to and I would never have the means to anyway. Going ER won't solve anything, so I'm not doing that, either).

Every single day I hear new stories of female unfaithfulness. At the very least they need to be locked in cages and only unleashed when their owners are home.

It's because the only woman you should marry is one that is a virgin and under 20 years old. You won't be able to pair bond with her if she gave her virginity to better looking and bigger dick chad. Lots of men don't know this or disregard it, and marry 25+ year old sluts then feel puzzled when they end up getting cucked. If you're going to get a wife, make sure she is a virgin under 20 so you can "imprint" on a clean canvas.

It's because the only woman you should marry is one that is a virgin and under 20 years old. You won't be able to pair bond with her if she gave her virginity to better looking and bigger dick chad. Lots of men don't know this or disregard it, and marry 25+ year old sluts then feel puzzled when they end up getting cucked. If you're going to get a wife, make sure she is a virgin under 20 so you can "imprint" on a clean canvas.
Virginity is mandatory, but even virgin girls are degenerate scum. I have been disappointed by even them far too many times.

Virginity is mandatory, but even virgin girls are degenerate scum. I have been disappointed by even them far too many times.
Giving you their virginity is only the first step. After they give you their virginity they must continue being faithful and submissive for 5 whole years, then you can consider marriage and moving her in. I don't think a fake NAWALT virgin would know how to fake being in a relationship with you for 5 years without showing some major red flags.

High iq post.

This is why women dont deserve rights

Society goes in cycles, between tradcon/muslim lifestyle and freedom/debauchery.

Right now we're deep in the freedom/debaunchery cycle.

Over a few hundred years it will swing back the other way.

But even in the most conservative times, sex still happens on the down low. It's hidden.

To a certain degree, "wanting a virgin" is a mark of emotional immaturity, of being aspie.

"Love" isn't all-or-nothing, it has degrees and you should never make one-itis your everything.

This is why allowing women to influence sexual and social norms was a grave mistake. Civilization is now paying the consequences of not restraining women's inherently hypergamous nature. Older generations of men, who allowed this to happen on their watch, have a lot to answer for.

Society goes in cycles, between tradcon/muslim lifestyle and freedom/debauchery.

But even in the most conservative times, sex still happens on the down low. It's hidden.

To a certain degree, "wanting a virgin" is a mark of emotional immaturity, of being aspie.

Just because promiscuity was hidden by the upper class in the past, doesn't mean that whoever was involved with it was mature and "woke."

Wanting a virgin to marry is very smart, only a cuck would sign a marriage contract with a post wall ex-chad cumbucket.

Right now we're deep in the freedom/debaunchery cycle.

Over a few hundred years it will swing back the other way.

"Love" isn't all-or-nothing, it has degrees and you should never make one-itis your everything.
"Take a girl who has been fuked by 100 other men and won't view you as her one and only or else you're immature!" Please tell me how wanting a girl to be your's exclusive makes you immature. Actually wanting anything less than this makes you a soyboy and a cuck.

How have you not been banned yet? @Master

Last edited:
women are faithful to chad, the rest of men will get cheated on in their life time.

I wish i had the power to change or destroy this society.

women are faithful to chad, the rest of men will get cheated on in their life time.
Cope, women are faithful to no one. Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise have been divorced multiple times. One of my inspirations for this thread was a Chad who got "broken up" with due to boredom from the foid.