Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Gave a Black Homeless Man $100 on My Way to the Grocery Store and He Thanked me for Five Minutes

>I only give to foids

BRUHHHHHHHHH
I only give to male beggars, the foid beggars could easily sell their body :blackpill:
Male beggars are the bottom of the bottom in society, the only people bellow us.

As long as you're sure that the guy was an incel, then this is based and I approve. As for sexhavers, don't ever give them a cent. On the contrary, I encourage you to go out of your way to make their lives hell.

This is honestly the biggest cope but I think the best one for humanity. Helping other incels out. A black homeless man is 100% an incel, and to give him some money for copes made his entire month. He thanked me repeatedly and begged to let me keep some of it. I told him no, I told him it's all his. He said "Thank you sir thank you sir how can i repay you". I said "just keep being you, you're perfect as you are" and eventually kept walking.

I think that's what incels should do, help each other out instead of shit on each other 24/7.
I gave a rotten old woman 2 bucks

This is honestly the biggest cope but I think the best one for humanity. Helping other incels out. A black homeless man is 100% an incel, and to give him some money for copes made his entire month. He thanked me repeatedly and begged to let me keep some of it. I told him no, I told him it's all his. He said "Thank you sir thank you sir how can i repay you". I said "just keep being you, you're perfect as you are" and eventually kept walking.

I think that's what incels should do, help each other out instead of shit on each other 24/7.
Life fuel, i will do this too. I have around 90 bucks i can give, but most trucel hobos are hidden

i gave a native woman five bucks one time. she wanted to hug me so i moved sideways so it wouldn't be a full chest to chest hug. after that i decided never to give to a female

this was before plandemic fueled inflation so 5 bucks probably got her a hit of fentanyl or a meal or whatever

Homeless men often get homeless pussy

100$ Rich incel

I thought this faggot came back for a second :lul:

You contributed to funding drug dealer Tyrone’s hellcat payment