Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fully support Sexual Communism and Marxism

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
"Just hire hookers for sex bro"

I will never lose my virginity to a hooker, ever. Why should I pay for something I should get for free?

Plus it is quite expensive for an hour and in half of the countries around the world, it is illegal. And I am too poor to afford a hooker where I live, so there is that.

Govt mandated wives/gfs or nothing, I need a woman to carry my children, cook my food, clean my home and please me when I am frustrated.

We have welfare programs to ensure that everyone can have food, water and shelter. People who are homeless are either have poor decisions or shit is terrible in their country or medical problems. Why can't we have govt assigned gfs/wives that will help meet my sexual needs that will keep me a happy and productive citizen?

Govt mandated gf/wives will be great because it helps boost morale of workers and increase GDP due to productivity. I would be a lot more happier if I came home to beautiful wife/gf after a long day of wageslaving. Also a good replacing population will provide more workers to the country so we don't need immigrants to bolster the lack of workers and also leads to national unity because the family being an intergral part of society.

To be eligible there will be a huge process, . The woman will get mandatory exercises to ensure she is optimal weight and fitness. And "Feminine science" classes to make sure she is a loyal and caretaker mother and gf/wife.

And there will be a matching system, for example, a 9/10 woman will be paired with a 1/10 man, to ensure that their offspring is equally attractive to others on a 5/10 scale, so inversely a 8/10 man will be paired with a 2/10 woman so that the offspring are 5/10 like everyone else in the next generation, and equal the playing field.

If you're not happy or have a complaint, males can send a replacement letter to the government and after consideration, they may replace or make you keep you current one.

"But what if your govt mandated gf/wife doesn't like you?"

Then teach her some special "Stockholm Syndrome Magic" and she will become your perfect gf/wife.

Edit: If the woman is too ugly she will not be assigned, all the attractive women are assigned first.

Last edited:
Tenor

7-9/10’s are gonna get mad they got matched with 2/10s tbh they’re gonna revolt ded srs

7-9/10’s are gonna get mad they got matched with 2/10s tbh they’re gonna revolt ded srs

Incel run government with Incel military. Put those two together.

HighIQ but not gonna happen.

You will be paired with 1/10 masculine ogres my friend, so your sons won't be incel. :feelsEhh:

sadly this will never happen, good luck trying to convince the beyond saving government

sadly this will never happen, good luck trying to convince the beyond saving government

Who said we needed to convince the government? A revolution will suffice.

Who said we needed to convince the government? A revolution will suffice.
I'd actually support this as well, if only trucels were more organized as a whole...
but even then it wouldn't be enough due to failo, we should need to ally with a public figure aka chad to make our ideas known to the public

I'd actually support this as well, if only trucels were more organized as a whole...
but even then it wouldn't be enough due to failo, we should need to ally with a public figure aka chad to make our ideas known to the public

We are the seeds of the revolution, remember that the poor American farmers didn't beat the British and became a superpower in a day :feelsthink:

The idea is grow our movement to the point where we can start protesting in the streets, soon everything will grow like a wildfire and then full blown revolution.

Incels also need our own MLK or Ghandi to represent us, St.Blackops2cel is more of an idea like Big Brother, we don't know him much. But somebody like St.Bagelcel could become our public figure.

We are the seeds of the revolution, remember that the poor American farmers didn't beat the British and became a superpower in a day :feelsthink:

The idea is grow our movement to the point where we can start protesting in the streets, soon everything will grow like a wildfire and then full blown revolution.

Incels also need our own MLK or Ghandi to represent us, St.Blackops2cel is more of an idea like Big Brother, we don't know him much. But somebody like St.Bagelcel could become our public figure.
yeah, perhaps even Hamudi could do it, just anyone that is memeable/chaddy enough and we're golden.
And iirc st.blackops2cel didn't want to get associated with incels, so there's that.

Would be great, but attractive women will never tolerate unattractive men, and incels will never be enough of a majority to rule government. Also nobody wants to keep post-wall foids, and there won't be enough jb beauties for everyone.

‘Government mandated wives’ is literally most autistic cope going on this whole site, of which there are many.

genetic equality in the future is a more feasible alternative

‘Government mandated wives’ is literally most autistic cope going on this whole site, of which there are many.
>tfw no government mandated gf

So you want the average western foid to be your mandated wife JFL

No way the government will do that.

I love this thread...

Btw do you support the government mandated wives/gf to be entirely placed into our ownership? This way we can "discipline" them as we need. They should be considered property with no legal protection.

Sexual inequality is the MOST UNFAIR, and OPPRESSIVE feeling mankind has ever felt. All this economic inequality shit seems illusory to me. Like a smokescreen that dismisses what we TRULY need, as society brands such a discussion to be shameful and cringey. Any man would live like a hobo if he had the sex life of Dan Bilzerian.

Last edited:
I love this thread...

Btw do you support the government mandated wives/gf to be entirely placed into our ownership? This way we can "discipline" them as we need. They should be considered property with no legal protection.

They are your property and you may do what you want as you wish.

Would be great, but attractive women will never tolerate unattractive men, and incels will never be enough of a majority to rule government. Also nobody wants to keep post-wall foids, and there won't be enough jb beauties for everyone.

We assign thew women under the age of 30 to men over the age of 15 to 40. There is plenty of women to go around since women outnumber men.

Also with the advancement of Late Stage Hypergamy and the 80/20 rule becoming the 99/1 rule, the Incel revolution is inevitable.

We assign thew women under the age of 30 to men over the age of 15 to 40. There is plenty of women to go around since women outnumber men.

Also with the advancement of Late Stage Hypergamy and the 80/20 rule becoming the 99/1 rule, the Incel revolution is inevitable.
Not sure how well it would work in practice, but if it gives me a relationship I'd be happy.