Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking wish I was good looking.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
It seriously would solve any and all major problems, things like insecurities, depression, anger, etc.

I dread looking like this, brown, shit frame, wide head. It's exemplified to the brim when my co workers take snaps and send pics to each other to thier gfs and they aim the camera towards me and all I can do is look away. I hate how I look on camera, all grotesque and distorted while the majority of people look decent, this makes me want to kys most days, not sure how much longer I can take this..

I wish I was white and not brown fat

one more post and you're officer

It seriously would solve any and all major problems, things like insecurities, depression, anger, etc.

I dread looking like this, brown, shit frame, wide head. It's exemplified to the brim when my co workers take snaps and send pics to each other to thier gfs and they aim the camera towards me and all I can do is look away. I hate how I look on camera, all grotesque and distorted while the majority of people look decent, this makes me want to kys most days, not sure how much longer I can take this..
It's not what's on the outside that counts but what's on the inside that counts.

Would you rather be an ugly man with good character that's a good person or a handsome man with bad character that's an evil person?

It's not what's on the outside that counts but what's on the inside that counts.

Would you rather be an ugly man with good character that's a good person or a handsome man with bad character that's an evil person?
unironically, the latter, you'd have a hedonistic existence for sure but at least you'd fit right in, society is vain.

unironically, the latter, you'd have a hedonistic existence for sure but at least you'd fit right in, society is vain.
I was trying to get you to type the soy face

My looks are pure suifuel :feelskek:

I am good looking and no girl ever wanted me. You also need the Chad mentality, looks arent enough

We all do.

But, most men are not.

A nd we can't use fake up

i wish i was normal looking

with medium short/medium long hair, i'm probably a 3-4/10, but i recently got a haircut and i look subhuman. my big ears, large forehead and big (top half of) head are on show i feel like a spastic. gotta wait a few weeks for my hair to grow just so i can go back to being only slightly hideous