Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I fucking screwed myself

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Its 3 am and i cant sleep (as usual).

I open youtube and this video gets recommended to me.

View: https://youtu.be/oAAzdmfWvPs?si=-x0ajpGtHXF5JjNQ

I watched it twice.

Now even if i manage to fall asleep i know my dreams will be full of blackpilled nightmares. My heart already feels heavy and closing my eyes is giving me anxiety.

Its fucking over i should have never joined this forum.

I should have coped from my catastrophic life with something else.

OIP.BMKPKdxlUCbO04jpCoXJEAHaFp

Welcome to hell brocel :feelsdevil:
Fire Elmo GIF

Its 3 am and i cant sleep (as usual).

I open youtube and this video gets recommended to me.

View: https://youtu.be/oAAzdmfWvPs?si=-x0ajpGtHXF5JjNQ

I watched it twice.

Now even if i manage to fall asleep i know my dreams will be full of blackpilled nightmares. My heart already feels heavy and closing my eyes is giving me anxiety.

I should have coped from my catastrophic life with something else.

It's okay. Everybody as the same 24 hours in a day. Just build your garden and the buttERflies will come.

You don't need nightmares when every waking moment of your life is nightmare mode. Just incel things.

Yeah im sweating with the AC turned directly on me.

Very nice.

Too scared to watch as I dont want to trigger suicidal thoughts so DNW

Welcome to hell brocel :feelsdevil:
Fire Elmo GIF

It's okay. Everybody as the same 24 hours in a day. Just build your garden and the buttERflies will come.

We just gotta smell the flowers :feelskek: :feelskek:

You don't need nightmares when every waking moment of your life is nightmare mode. Just incel things.

This is fine

Too scared to watch as I dont want to trigger suicidal thoughts so DNW
Idk if this is funny or tragic or both at the same time but i found myself slightly laughing. So,

I open troondit to try and pass the time safely.

I go on r/foreveralonewomen to check on the femalos, and i see this post

So some singer died for no reason and she was 47 years old. Allegedly single, has nobody dear in her life and well just lonely.

I open the yt video to see her last words and its 8 minutes full of religious rambling and coping :feelsclown:

Heres the funny part. I do feel bad for her in both cases but.

Blue pilled and religious me aka 16 years old me would have got extra sad over it and maybe prayed for her and definately asked god to grant her a place in heaven.

But black pilled me, 17 years old till now (and likely forever) started laughing and grinning and cringing over how stupid and embaressing the video is.

I mean the way religious people are brainwashed to huff copium from books written by low iq sandniggers 3000 years ago i just fucking lol :feelsclown:

I mean shes trying hard to make her laugh look genuine but its obvious shes 1 molecule away from losing her shit.

Not only that but the black pill or rather at this point common sense pill says your husband is never coming because you are 47 years old, infertile, ugly, manly looking black woman, whos most likely insufferable to hang out with.

Why would a man ever look your way? Especially when that same man was rejected over and over again by 20 years old you?

I dont know what the fuck to feel this is really funny because of the timing that i found this right after i was having a panic depression anxiety combo attack, like at least im not dead or smthg? Or i can cope with at least im not 47 or im a man and i still have time? Especially when i manage to cure my health issues? What the fuck.

I really dont know what to feel. What do you think guys i should feel rn :feelsclown: ?

Last edited:
Idk if this is funny or tragic or both at the same time but i found myself slightly laughing. So,

So some singer died for no reason and she was 47 years old. Allegedly single, has nobody dear in her life and well just lonely.

I open the yt video to see her last words and its 8 minutes full of religion rambling and coping :feelsclown:

Heres the funny part. I do feel bad for her in both cased but.

Blue pilled and religious me aka 16 years old me would have got extra sad over it and maybe prayed for her and definately asked god to grant her a place in heaven.

But black pilled me, 17 years old till now (and likely forever) started laughing and grinning and cringing over how stupid and embaressing the video is.

I mean the way religious people are brainwashed to huff copium from books written by low iq sandniggers 3000 years ago i just fucking lol :feelsclown:

I mean shes trying hard to make her laugh look genuine but its obvious shes 1 molecule away from losing her shit.

Not only that but the black pill or rather at this point common sense pill says your husband is never coming because you are 47 years old, infertile, ugly, manly looking black woman, whos most likely insufferable to hang out with.

Why would a man ever look your way? Especially when that same man was rejected over and over again by 20 years old you?

I dont know what the fuck to feel this is really funny because of the timing that i found this right after i was having a panic depression anxiety combo attack, like at least om not dead or smthg? Or i can cope with at least im not 47 or im a man and i still have time? Especially when i manage to cure my health issues? What the fuck.

I really dont know what to feel. What do you think guys i should feel rn :feelsclown: ?
That's about sums it up

I open the yt video to see her last words and its 8 minutes full of religious rambling and coping :feelsclown:

Heres the funny part. I do feel bad for her in both cases but.

I dont know what the fuck to feel this is really funny because of the timing that i found this right after i was having a panic depression anxiety combo attack, like at least im not dead or smthg? Or i can cope with at least im not 47 or im a man and i still have time? Especially when i manage to cure my health issues? What the fuck.

Life is funny as fuck so I don't blame you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@svgmn1 nigger come say something fuck your whore mother :feelsclown:

Mang did you watch the video?:feelsclown:
I'm sure the foid have plenty of options over all of that time, and she just ruined everything. Women have practically unlimited choice, while we have none.

Zero sympathy from me :feelsokman:

I'm sure the foid have plenty of options over all of that time, and she just ruined everything. Women have practically unlimited choice, while we have none.

Zero sympathy from me :feelsokman:
But seriously how funny is the timing of these two videos back to back for me

What do you think guys i should feel rn :feelsclown: ?
Mang did you watch the video?:feelsclown:
I did.
Nothing. I don't feel a speck of pity for her. She could've pulled half the male population in her prime (hell she could still pull some at that age), she chose not to, most likely to focus on le career and shieet. This is her own choice. She can go fuck herself.

I did.
Nothing. I don't feel a speck of pity for her. She could've pulled half the male population in her prime (hell she could still pull some at that age), she chose not to, most likely to focus on le career and shieet. This is her own choice. She can go fuck herself.

Our jew overlords are wanting you to kermit sewer slide

Kermit Suicide GIF

Just work on yourself, put yourself out there, don't evER let the day go to waste. Them bluepillers man, they'd never get it.

the football (soccer) part is shockingly relatable. I thought I had talent and dribbled past "the school's team" once or twice. they still never picked me for any team. and when I played in free for all games, they get aggressive and try to stop my dribble more than they do with others, my own teammates don't take my own passes.

the football (soccer) part is shockingly relatable. I thought I had talent and dribbled past "the school's team" once or twice. they still never picked me for any team. and when I played in free for all games, they get aggressive and try to stop my dribble more than they do with others, my own teammates don't take my own passes.
It is relatable to me too but in basketball i was actually in the school s team because i was so good.

Then my body betrayed me and never grew past 5'4

I wish I never found this site I would've grown 10 inches taller if I didn't

You finally turned on your online status. Congrats on not being a high inhib bitch anymore
I dont know who turned it off probably some mod trolling me because i never touched it

I dont know who turned it off probably some mod trolling me because i never touched it
I never saw you with it on tbh. Unrelated but Im currently facing issues with my penis :feelscomfy:

go to the penis dr mang :feelscomfy:
No I'll make a thread on incels.is that'll definitely solve the problem :feelscomfy:

I can tag you if you want