Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i fucking relapsed after 8 days of nofap

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
guys i fucking relapsed from nofap because the urges were so heavy and they managed to get to me again. i feel like shit again and back to fucking day 1 now what a fucking loser i am cant even control my sexual desires

I didn’t fap for years and i feel always tired

You probably hear this before, but it is a gradual process, 8 days, then you relapse, 16 then you relapse again; can't get away from that, lust comes in double after resisting the urge to fap.

You probably hear this before, but it is a gradual process, 8 days, then you relapse, 16 then you relapse again; can't get away from that, lust comes in double after resisting the urge to fap.
If you have lust in the first place. I wasn’t horny since 2020

yeah right dude imma just try again

8 days is decent. Just make sure to keep on improving your streaks. Keep it up brocel.

I suggest you fap some more before starting next attempt to minimise the urges

Meditation helps you control your urges. When I meditated I was able to do a 7 month streak

Nature is so cruel for giving us sexual desires. I would love to be an asexual living organism with no desire for intimacy but my fucking brain has been hardwired to desire companionship through million years of evolution and natural selection.

My body would torture me with nocturnal emissions and blood swelling bonetrs when I didn't tug the meat stick between my legs, so I can understand the frustration you may be feeling on your journey of abstinence.

I have no advice for you because I have tried for years to repress my sexuality and it never fucking words. It's not a switch that you can turn off whenever you feel like it.
agreed dude i shall just try