Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking quit.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
fuck looksmaxxing. and fuck looksmaxx.org. I will never have money for surgery. Its over for me. I'm going to block this forum on my computer and phone because i dont have the balls to ask for a perma ban bc i know I will eventually be back because i will have no where else to be.

fuck looksmaxxing. and fuck looksmaxx.org. I will never have money for surgery. Its over for me. I'm going to block this forum on my computer and phone because i dont have the balls to ask for a perma ban bc i know I will eventually be back because i will have no where else to be.
You will never Wolf fang fist a Becky. (I am reffering to sex move fisting)

This aint the only inkwell forum, mang:feelsthink:

Ok

Chilling @ da club mogs, mang
listen here "mang" im doing a full media shutdown.

i will probably be in jail because someone is legit going to pull up some screenshots of bullshit to my school. its over for me.

listen here "mang" im doing a full media shutdown.

i will probably be in jail because someone is legit going to pull up some screenshots of bullshit to my school. its over for me.
Self-delete your account, Chico :fuk:

i will be left with no where to go. this forum is the only thing i have left
I self-deleted after I got permabanned under HopeCopeRope, and here i still am, same email and everything, Chico

You're a teenager, no need to be on this forum anyways.

This is the best one. and i dont know any others besides club
There’s incels . n e t (idk much about it), lookism (although they allow foids), N C U (pedo glow forum), and neets forum (based).

looksmax is for retards

Try Piracetam.

This forum should be 20+ only.
That'll never happen

With hypergamy on the rise and social media basically being everything nowadays. The blackpill will spread, even to the younger generations. Incels will eventually get younger and younger. So many boys being denied teen love.

The world isn't fair now is it?

That'll never happen

With hypergamy on the rise and social media basically being everything nowadays. The blackpill will spread, even to the younger generations. Incels will eventually get younger and younger. So many boys being denied teen love.

The world isn't fair now is it?
Teencels are fakecels.

Truecels are all 20+, we don't want failed NT teenagers polluting the forum.

Truecels are all 20+, we don't want failed NT teenagers polluting the forum.
cope. Its already happened.

and im an autist thank you very much. go bring your nt-pill nonsense some where else.

See you tomorrow along with every other day. :feelsjuice:

@PointOfNoReturn

.org is degenerate site filled with nigger faggots and under 20 edgy retards. theres hardly any moderation,, its good site if your a faggot or tranny or cuck cuz its filled with them

only idiots look for advice there