Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate working and I'm tired of it

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I'm an incel that REALLY hates working normal jobs. I'm generally too lazy to do chores and I hate anything that entails any kind of effort.

I hate studying, I hate doing anything that would get me money even though money is the best cope and IMO, a cope superior to women.

I can't even mow the lawn of my house without feeling excruciated.

Is my experience universal or do I have really shit genes? I mean, in the world of programming, it requires alot of efforts and engineering to complete a program and people have done that. I would love to program an application and get rich but the simplest of difficulties in programming irk me and I just close the browser in which I was working.

Same I want to kill myself when cashiering

You have the lack of motivation that comes with being incel. If you want to succeed you need to find some motivation (beyond money) or else you will inevitably give up on your endeavours. Otherwise you'll need to find some way of going NEET

You’ll be stuck doing that most of your life or sleeping under a bridge

I'm an incel that REALLY hates working normal jobs. I'm generally too lazy to do chores and I hate anything that entails any kind of effort.

I hate studying, I hate doing anything that would get me money even though money is the best cope and IMO, a cope superior to women.

I can't even mow the lawn of my house without feeling excruciated.

Is my experience universal or do I have really shit genes? I mean, in the world of programming, it requires alot of efforts and engineering to complete a program and people have done that. I would love to program an application and get rich but the simplest of difficulties in programming irk me and I just close the browser in which I was working.

It's more ubiquitous than you'd think. I feel like I'm only working at this point to not be out on the streets -- every day it's harder for me to get up and go to work. I have called in sick before just because I sometimes can barely get in the shower and force myself to work 9 hours a day at a job where my boss (a female) treats me like shit. I try to put a smile on my face and persevere, but I'm pretty close to roping, ngl.

It's largely inceldom causing brutal unrelenting depression.

I can't even enjoy copes anymore, how the fuck am I supposed to enjoy working or chores. Only incels who still have hope that 'self-improvement' will lead to ascencion can cope, if you don't have hope and tried it all already, it's over.

Try a trade. Boilermaker, fitter, plumber.

If your genes are really the cause of your fatigue then go for electrical trades/instrument fitting.

All pay good money and no or very few women.

depression, low motivation, maybe constant brain inflammation

Try to figure out how to do an online job or something

Try a trade. Boilermaker, fitter, plumber.

If your genes are really the cause of your fatigue then go for electrical trades/instrument fitting.

All pay good money and no or very few women.

Trades seem like the peak incelcore jobs to me tbqh. They're independent and you're expected to be ugly. You get to travel around to break up the monotony of your personal life. Only boomers will want to interact with you while you fix their shit. There's a lot of potential money in running your own business if you're talented enough.

Think of the copes you can buy

Sometimes I freak myself out when I think of how I'm the only virgin in this entire building

I worked once, for 3 weeks.

Never doing that shit again

same tbh,i wanna nightshift securityguardmaxx

It's not the place that matters. It's dealing with annoying people and their unrealistic expectations.
that was why I suggested an online job

That’s understandable

i had a work-from-home job once, it was even worse than going to the wagehouse (for me, others may digress). It was paid based on the amount of work i did, so i couldn't just slack off for 8 hours like i do now as a regular employee.

Have you tried being so good looking that you get paid just to have your picture taken?

Suicidefuel watching that video. Guy works construction and posts a pic with the deck he built to Instagram and gets contacted by a modeling agency. Just like that he's done slaving away working construction and instead gets paid to have his pictures taken. All because he is good looking.

I fucking hate slaving and I'm tired of it
fixed

Have you tried being so good looking that you get paid just to have your picture taken?

Suicidefuel watching that video. Guy works construction and posts a pic with the deck he built to Instagram and gets contacted by a modeling agency. Just like that he's done slaving away working construction and instead gets paid to have his pictures taken. All because he is good looking.

I WANT TO RIP OFF MY FACE AND CLAW THE FLESH UNTIL I REACH THE BONE AGGHGGGAHAFGFFHGHHG :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: ITS ALL BECAUSE HIS SKIN FLESH AND BONE AT THE FRONT OF HIS SKULL IS ARRANGED IN A CERTAIN WAY THAT HE GETS TO LIVE LIFE ON EASY MODE

:lul::feelsree::lul::feelsclown::feelsree::feelsclown:

Wageslave is brutal

There are some online jobs out there but it's the same 8 hour a day grind which I absolutely hate. My thread pertains not only to my hate of work but to my laziness in general. It's paralyzing and it impaired me from going anywhere in life. Plus I personally believe that being this unmotivated, unpassionate and lazy makes you very unattractive to foids. But again, these defects accompany bad looks since succesful people are generally good-looking.

You're not alone. I'd say most people dislike their jobs and having to work but for me it's almost unbearable.
I feel like I'm only working at this point to not be out on the streets
This sums it up perfectly. I'm not working to save, I'm not working to meet people, or plan for a future or get a girlfriend or buy nice things. The only reason I even bother doing anything at all is so that I don't become a fucking bum. I hate it, there is nothing to look forward to.

Plus I personally believe that being this unmotivated, unpassionate and lazy makes you very unattractive to foids.
That's just a plain fact. I used to believe that if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't be so lazy and unmotivated anymore and have a reason to be happy but from what I can tell about the state of women/dating today I'm not even sure that that would even be true. I can't even get ONE girlfriend meanwhile normies are going through dates and throwing them out like fucking diapers. What are my chances of finding someone who fits?

I think I may have went on a bit of a tangent there.