Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I FUCKING HATE WOMEN!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
EVERY FUCKING TIME THEY INVADE A PLACE OR A HOBBY THAT SHOULD BE ONLY FOR SUBHUMAN INCELS!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SLUT DOING WITH HER GUNDAM UNBOXING?!

I BET SHE NEVER READ ANY GUNDAM MANGA AND NEVER UNDERSTOOD A TINY SHIT OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES!!!!

FUCK YOU WOMEN

FUCKING SLUT TRIES TO ATTRACT BETA ORBITERS WITH HER GUNDAM UNBOXING SHOWING OFF HER BOOBS!!!

I'm so fucking pissed right now, I just wanted to sleep in peace until I saw this slut popping up in my youtube recommendation feeds (I watch gundam stuff a lot so thats why).

I also hate women br0

Milking money from simps is easy money for sluts for these days. :feelsrope:

Normally I would think that you're over-reacting and getting mad like a faggot, but from the pic I can understand why a post-wall roastie who clearly directs the camera at her tits in a video meant for a very niche truecel genre in an attempt to get beta orbiters and likely run a patreon scam in the future would rub you the wrong way.

Women are a product of their enviornment. It is so fucking frustrating because I know women aren't inherently useless but society really encourages them to be. If everyone was willing to do everything for you would you be motivated to actually do anything? You will likely be very fickle and give up at any sign of resistance because you are used to everything going your way with zero effort. I remember having my sister help me move furniture and she was the most useless being ever since she never had to do manual labor because she is a female. Basic shit like knowing where to put your hands to make moving easier she didnt know. This is basically how females are with basically anything they didn't learn in school.

If dudes weren't so damn thirsty then maybe women would be more than a waste of space. Women would learn to do more things on their own and gain the character traits that leads to innovation and productivity that men are typically known for.

Women are a product of their enviornment. It is so fucking frustrating because I know women aren't inherently useless but society really encourages them to be. If everyone was willing to do everything for you would you be motivated to actually do anything? You will likely be very fickle and give up at any sign of resistance because you are used to everything going your way with zero effort. I remember having my sister help me move furniture and she was the most useless being ever since she never had to do manual labor because she is a female. Basic shit like knowing where to put your hands to make moving easier she didnt know. This is basically how females are with basically anything they didn't learn in school.

If dudes weren't so damn thirsty then maybe women would be more than a waste of space. Women would learn to do more things on their own and gain the character traits that leads to innovation and productivity that men are typically known for.
Based and Niggapilled

Fucking hell, they've found the Gunpla, no where is safe from normies and foids, they will snake their way into all hobbies and subcultures and ruin them.

I've always loved building those, it's a nice little niche hobby for hikikomoris and incels but now teehees are here to destroy it.

No where is safe except maybe here where foids aren't allowed, everywhere else has been corrupted by holes.

Last edited:
>aim camera at your tits
>put some gunpla on the background
lmao
Also 0079 is the best Gundam

Jfl i know that feeling.
But ngl she has a good collection.
I wouldlike to date my hobbymatch tbh.

Feminism allows women to abuse men.
You can't even escape your loneliness anymore without constantly being reminded about it

Girls will literally do anything to get money and validation from numales.

Oh my gosh guys, a girl that likes my hobbies. Maybe if I act nice enough & hang around she might wanna date me, I'll donate the most to her so she notices me - Npc#693

i remenber this JB girl, she liked playing video games, and she had chadlite nerd boyfriend, once the chadlite nerd dumped her, she lost all the interest on video games

Oh my gosh guys, a girl that likes my hobbies. Maybe if I act nice enough & hang around she might wanna date me, I'll donate the most to her so she notices me - Npc#693
this while staring at the heart pendant above her tits given to her by her black bf

Foids always have to show their cleavage when doing unboxes or other stuff

Female numale.

Like most things, it's the men that are to blame. If they fall for it, then it's the bed they made. I don't get mad at politics or news anymore.

Getting mad means your haven't accepted your fate.

yup pure ragefuel here, gamer girls are fucking cancer tbh

She knows that's how men think.

An average looking girl doing a Male-dominated sector will get so much support from cucks.

E.g. Gaming - Twitch thots have cucks fighting to donate
E.g. STEM - Foids have millions of scholarships if they put a little bit of effort.
To name a few

I would be more afraid if you didn't hate women at this point

It's never about the hobby. All that matters is attention. A largely male based community flocks to any foid that joins. I've left multiple gaming groups after a foid joins because the moment they're in the game, all the other guys instantly stop swearing and joking around because they want to impress the 'gamur girl'. Fucking pathetic.

Always gotta try and show their tits. Fuck foids.

"TEE HEE LOOK IM A NERD JUST LIKE THE GUYS, PLEASE LOOK AT MY TITS AND GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN CONTINUE TO BE A GOOD NERD YOU BETA FUCKS"

I fucking hate attention whores too.

Women are trash.

If you say anything stupid whores will act like they are completely ignorant of the fact they are showing off their tits for views/ad revenue lmao! Feigning like they don't know what the fuck you're talking about and they aren't being disgusting attention whores using their bodies to get cucks to sub and give them money. Claim sexual harassment from the few weirdo curries and NEETcels saying shit like "ur hot lul" "nice tits luls". I fucking hate foids that do this. Completely gross.