Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate woman

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
I'm literally high iq nigga and girls dont like me only because my face is ugly. I'm height, 186cm, but girls still dont like me
I'm above 99% of humanity but girls prefers thug boys or gay alternative e-boys
I really think world should be organized like "brave new world" of Huxley, where society is based on genetic hierarchy, high iq peoples are in the high

No IQ for your face

I'm literally high iq nigga and girls dont like me only because my face is ugly. I'm height, 186cm, but girls still dont like me
I'm above 99% of humanity but girls prefers thug boys or gay alternative e-boys
I really think world should be organized like "brave new world" of Huxley, where society is based on genetic hierarchy, high iq peoples are in the high
Just get rich and get women that way. Also being low IQ and ugly is just as brutal, especially since you have no future.

Because high iq was never a factor for reproductive success. And even if you'd forcibly remake society with high iq at the top, it doesn't change attractiveness at the biological level

Just get rich and get women that way. Also being low IQ and ugly is just as brutal, especially since you have no future.
I dont just wanna a bitch, i need love, i need a girl who love me for who i'm, not my money

Even attractive guys don't actually like hanging around with foids, they just do it for pussy,

There is no reason to hate such a creature. Do you hate dogs for pissing around? It's the same.

Iq is useless if you don’t make anything out of it.
Nobody cares about your iq, but people care about what you achieve in life.
If you just have a high iq, but don’t use it for your benefit and just jerk off to having a high score on a test, it’s useless

since when iq matters? pfff take you the moneypill bro

Even attractive guys don't actually like hanging around with foids, they just do it for pussy,
View attachment 691725

I always find it hilarious that some females don't realize this and think men genuinely enjoy their company when men are actually just tolerating their presence in order to get laid.

Definitely a larp he uses 4chan I highly doubt a 4channer is interacting with foids
Not so sure, ever seen the state of 4chan in reality? Lots of sexhavers and normies use it.
I always find it hilarious that some females don't realize this and think men genuinely enjoy their company when men are actually just tolerating their presence in order to get laid.
Yep. It's funny watching other men trying to get laid too, they start acting and saying things they wouldn't normally say with a big smile on their face aka simping.

Not so sure, ever seen the state of 4chan in reality? Lots of sexhavers and normies use it.
A few larpers but no Normie is really using 4chan tbh