Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate when customers get offended over because of not smiling

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Why tf do they expect us to fake smile?? I got told off by bosses over not fucking smiling even though I give them respect and do everything they ask but apparently they are offended over my face as if I called them a nigger and if they are offended over that shit then I cant imagine how they would react to the memes on my phone.

They are just powertripping

They are just powertripping
I imagine they will get a heart attack or seizure seeing this meme if they cant even handle someone not smiling
Screenshot 20230831 193149 Slides

Why tf do they expect us to fake smile?? I got told off by bosses over not fucking smiling even though I give them respect and do everything they ask but apparently they are offended over my face as if I called them a nigger and if they are offended over that shit then I cant imagine how they would react to the memes on my phone.

View: https://youtu.be/F1mqrCTFoz4?feature=shared

The customers want min wage workers to suffer more by hiding their suffering and pretending they're not suffering.

I don't have this happen to me