Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe that liberal men get offended when you make fun of fat foids

B

bcroger

Major
I was on the vestibule (ign gaming forum) and I said some chit about fat foids and the men there actually got offended at me for saying chit about fat women. On reddit, say anything against fat women and you get banned or insulted. In many cases by MEN. I can understand women getting offended when I insult fatties, but MEN???? WTF.

What are they even offended over? NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.

They like em dummy thicc

I was on the vestibule (ign gaming forum) and I said some chit about fat foids and the men there actually got offended at me for saying chit about fat women. On reddit, say anything against fat women and you get banned or insulted. In many cases by MEN. I can understand women getting offended when I insult fatties, but MEN???? WTF.

What are they even offended over? NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.
i love fat foids
like not too fat but chubby

Being a liberal/leftist man is just another cope at the end of the day.

Just another desperate strategy. Basically you simp and whiteknight for foids in the hopes of getting some PUSSY CRUMBS.

No one actually cares about fat women. But if you oofydoofymaxx and show foids you're an ''ally'' by defending fat foids from the evil internet trolls, you might, JUST MIGHT get some pussy crumbs. But this of course doesn't work.

Women are actively turned off by male feminists.

Unfortunately thats what a lot of modern men are now, leftist beta male soy chuggers. It is pathetic tbh

I do not have respect for the rotund.

what I learned living and working around whites is that using the word "bitch" to refer to a foid or foids is very similar to using the word "nigger" to refer to blacks.

around ghetto blacks and hispanics its completely normal to be throwing around the word bitch to refer to foids.

what I learned living and working around whites is that using the word "bitch" to refer to a foid or foids is very similar to using the word "nigger" to refer to blacks.

around ghetto blacks and hispanics its completely normal to be throwing around the word bitch to refer to foids.
yep

how would you like it if someone insulted your wife like that?

They want to defend their lady lol aka hambeast future wife.

You shouldn't have insulted those plus size kweens inkwell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back