Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate the fact that we have to share this forum with so many fucking fakecels.

it's complicated man, sex can sometimes be a fluke.

Said the average looking, white, blonde fullhead, 6ft fakecel.

This forum has become a joke.

Twisted is not a fakecel, he may be decent looking but autism is a complete death sentence. I should know, since I have the same shit as him
stop defending this faggot, you and him fall in the same boat so I'm not surprise youre defending him.

stop defending this faggot, you and him fall in the same boat so I'm not surprise youre defending him.

I'm convinced Twisted must be LARPing as some of the stuff he posts is ridiculous. Like the testicle implant thread and the angles thread he made. Oh and the 'I need a girl to have an STD check before kissing' post.

If he's not LARPing then it's truly as over for him as it is for anyone else but I just refuse to believe there's actually people who sincerely believe that stuff.

I'm convinced Twisted must be LARPing as some of the stuff he posts is ridiculous. Like the testicle implant thread and the angles thread he made. Oh and the 'I need a girl to have an STD check before kissing' post.

If he's not LARPing then it's truly as over for him as it is for anyone else but I just refuse to believe there's actually people who sincerely believe that stuff.
I knew he was trolling when he made the "its over for elbowcels" thread. Doesn't help that he brags about his tinder matches all the time.