Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate teachers

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They are fucking clueless, insensitive, and do not give a FUCK about the students. They never stick up for the bullied kids and pussy out of taking their side and try to punish everyone equally. None of them can do their jobs right...I swear if I were president I would fire 90% of the teachers in this country and prevent them from getting employment anywhere.

this. they actually do whatever they can to help the bullies lmfao.

They are evil, most of them are....

When I was in HS the only teachers I ever saw preventing bullying were male teachers actually

I remember that Heartiste guy once said that female teachers, especially young female teachers, actually get off on bullying because it is a display of male dominance

in my english class the slut teacher made fun of me with the bullies

I remember that Heartiste guy once said that female teachers, especially young female teachers, actually get off on bullying because it is a display of male dominance

Seems like male and female teachers were equally bad.

in dance class the old roastie teacher sided with the bullies. if i didnt stay in the group which kept bullying me i would have to dance by myself. F*** her. i hope she dies and someone pisses on her grave.

This is fucking disturbing tbh. Females are only useful for sex and raising kids, they fuck up everything else.

A female teacher once told me I'm useless and can't do anything right for no reason at all, in front of 40+ kids (it was in 4th grade). She also didn't stand up for me when I got attacked by an older boy. I have no idea why she hated me so much, I was a good student.

If there is one person who I want to take revenge against, it's her. She was the shaping point of my miserable adolescence

This is fucking disturbing tbh. Females are only useful for sex and raising kids, they fuck up everything else.

Yet we have faggots on here worshiping them.

A female teacher once told me I'm useless and can't do anything right for no reason at all, in front of 40+ kids (it was in 4th grade). She also didn't stand up for me when I got attacked by an older boy. I have no idea why she hated me so much, I was a good student.

If there is one person who I want to take revenge against, it's her. She was the shaping point of my miserable adolescence
Thats just some nasty cunt. I also had a few nasty cunts for teachers.

Because bullies are intended to weed our subhunan dna out of the gene pool, why would they not defend bullies

They are fucking clueless, insensitive, and do not give a FUCK about the students. They never stick up for the bullied kids and pussy out of taking their side and try to punish everyone equally. None of them can do their jobs right...I swear if I were president I would fire 90% of the teachers in this country and prevent them from getting employment anywhere.
As a part time professor... This, LOL.

I'm there to make money. IDGAF about who is in the audience or what their personal life is or what their problems are. I do take pleasure in tormenting the dumber ones, purely for my own jollies.

"Caring teacher" is a myth. The most you can hope is someone like me who knows the subject AND how to explain it, but it is up to you to keep the fuck up. I can always tailor the tests so that just enough students pass in the end to have good stats for my classes. Likewise I can always fail as many as I feel like (and whomever I feel like failing) so long as I keep the overall stats looking good. So piss me off, and it doesn't matter if you are a valedictorian or whatnot... I'll fail you and pass the mouth breather in the back row just fucking because. And you won't even be able to cry discrimination because I will do it in such a way that you can't dispute it.

Unfortunately the myth of sexy professor that bangs all the student Stacies is a myth too. My students are terrified of me, but no femoid among them would try to put out for grades because I am so disgusting. And even if she did I wouldn't take it because it is likely an attempt to lure me into a sexual harrassment or rape claim.

I'm there to make money. IDGAF about who is in the audience or what their personal life is or what their problems are. I do take pleasure in tormenting the dumber ones, purely for my own jollies.

"Caring teacher" is a myth. The most you can hope is someone like me who knows the subject AND how to explain it, but it is up to you to keep the fuck up. I can always tailor the tests so that just enough students pass in the end to have good stats for my classes. Likewise I can always fail as many as I feel like (and whomever I feel like failing) so long as I keep the overall stats looking good. So piss me off, and it doesn't matter if you are a valedictorian or whatnot... I'll fail you and pass the mouth breather in the back row just fucking because. And you won't even be able to cry discrimination because I will do it in such a way that you can't dispute it.

Unfortunately the myth of sexy professor that bangs all the student Stacies is a myth too. My students are terrified of me, but no femoid among them would try to put out for grades because I am so disgusting. And even if she did I wouldn't take it because it is likely an attempt to lure me into a sexual harrassment or rape claim.
you should be executed

In 8th grade some smaller kids were in our classroom for the last hour of school and an extreme sociopath told me to not write their lectures from across the classroom which I clearly wasn't doing, everyone instantly believed him (including the teacher) and everyone laughed at me so hard

Weirdly enough, I only have good or neutral experiences with teachers. Male or female, does not matter.

teachers are normies, failed normies it's obvious they will side with the bullies. normies respect the hierarchy
This tbh. My teachers never tried to do anything. Except for a few and they only intervened in extreme cases.

Literally Hitler's idea right there. Take the Nazi pill.

High IQ comment. I have felt this to be true for a while now.

This is way too true. When I was in primary school, there was some drama between me, my mates and this one girl who was friends with us at the time. It's obviously before the whole dating thing came into the game so I didn't know much back then. Idk what exactly happened but this female teacher called everyone parents except for the girls because according to her she as a girl was an angel that could do no wrong. It was so unfair :rage:

Kek and I still have to deal with them :feelsree:

I agree, teachers are cucked. Always taking the side of femoids.

These same female teachers whinge about the patriarchy, but they love that shit. Male aggression and dominance.

all femoid teachers are used up whores.

Most of the teachers I did not like were female. They seem to get much angrier when they cannot control a class. The shrill voice does not help. Had one or two teachers I liked though, mostly because they treated me like a proper human.

I want to become a high school to help some of the weird kids have a better high school experience than I did.

Many teachers were once bullies themselves, high school never ends

you should be executed

I hate anyone in a position of authority over me.

Those were the Jews, you know the people that are responsible for the Sexual Revolution, Feminism and cultural degradation.
It wasn't only Jews that were murdered, the Nazis literally wanted only a world that is populated with Chads.

Profs are worse than teachers though because all they care about is research. High school teachers probably give more fucks.

It wasn't only Jews that were murdered, the Nazis literally wanted only a world that is populated with Chads.
Is that supposed to be bad? Genetic trash would have been rooted out and suffering would have been reduced as all children would have quality DNA.

Is that supposed to be bad? Genetic trash would have been rooted out and suffering would have been reduced as all children would have quality DNA.
Yes that is bad because Incels would be wiped out and Chads would reign supreme.

Who cares? I would not care about this world if I wasn't born at all. Why let incels be born?
Because they are the master race.

Who cares? I would not care about this world if I wasn't born at all. Why let incels be born?
Because Chads and Nazis are evil, they murdered people because they were Incel.