Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate tallfags

6ft is borderline manletism 6'5 is what its at
This. Many actual short men see anything over 5'10 as being tall but the truth is, in women's minds, true tall starts at 6'3 and this is the absolute minimum mind you. I'm 6 foot myself and I haven't spoken to a woman in months other than cashiers. On the streets most of the guys with girlfriends are very, very tall and heightmog me.

They are like foids anyways

Unless you're objectively hideous, you can't lose as a tallfag

height is an important factor, but it is not enough on its own.

@erenyeager kill this nigger @THE TRUE DIGLET

I seriously despise tallfags. I can't fucking stand them. Any time I see a tallfag in public I want to chop his legs off. Every tallfag who is not completely deformed has a gf meanwhile all manlets are walking sad and depressed with their heads down. You can't be friends with a tallfag since he automatically sees you as the inferior one and takes pleasure in mogging you as all the femoids around the vicinity drool over his longer bones.

How can you lose at life if you are above 6'2? I don't fucking get it. I can't relate to these bastards. Even if I somehow get an average looking face my manletism prevents me from getting even a single toilet interested in me.

Tallfags have a way lower chance of killing themselves. More proof they can't be incel. They like the feeling of mogging others.

I send all my love and support to all the manlets in this forum. We are the real ones who suffer in this life.

Height > Face

Im 5'3, my life is a living hell.

Worse than hell.
Indeed.

Im treated like a kid to people of the same age, foids despise me and make fun of my height (which i have no control over unlike those fat landwhale whores), people underestimate me all the time and pity me.

I would kill to gain just a few inches of height

Indeed.

Im treated like a kid to people of the same age, foids despise me and make fun of my height (which i have no control over unlike those fat landwhale whores), people underestimate me all the time and pity me.

I would kill to gain just a few inches of height
There is no escape. Nowhere to run. All you can do is stare at the abyss while it stares back. Even getting LL is pointless.

There is no escape. Nowhere to run. All you can do is stare at the abyss while it stares back. Even getting LL is pointless.
Over.

Death is the only true blessing of a manlet like me

I seriously despise tallfags. I can't fucking stand them. Any time I see a tallfag in public I want to chop his legs off. Every tallfag who is not completely deformed has a gf meanwhile all manlets are walking sad and depressed with their heads down. You can't be friends with a tallfag since he automatically sees you as the inferior one and takes pleasure in mogging you as all the femoids around the vicinity drool over his longer bones.

How can you lose at life if you are above 6'2? I don't fucking get it. I can't relate to these bastards. Even if I somehow get an average looking face my manletism prevents me from getting even a single toilet interested in me.

Tallfags have a way lower chance of killing themselves. More proof they can't be incel. They like the feeling of mogging others.

I send all my love and support to all the manlets in this forum. We are the real ones who suffer in this life.
i agree cause you can't change how fucking tall you are after puberty bro. like if you're fat but a tallfag you can still go to the gym and get fit. but being a manlet is like being cooked man. i can't even do jackshit about my height its not like i can just grow inches overnight man. it's not like going to the gym will help my height

I see deformed tall fags slaying. When I say deformed, I genuinely mean it.

I see deformed tall fags slaying. When I say deformed, I genuinely mean it.
IMG 1360

Like this cumskin?

I want to shoot their legs off with a shotgun.

This. Many actual short men see anything over 5'10 as being tall but the truth is, in women's minds, true tall starts at 6'3 and this is the absolute minimum mind you. I'm 6 foot myself and I haven't spoken to a woman in months other than cashiers. On the streets most of the guys with girlfriends are very, very tall and heightmog me.
Hahahhahahahhah lmao.

Rotter aspie moment.

6’1 and above = mogging 90/95% of men.

Tallfag foids even worse. So embarassing to be heightmogged by a foid

Tallfag foids even worse. So embarassing to be heightmogged by a foid
Short foids are disgusting and shall be seen as the scum of the earth should even have lower smv than short men