Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate tallfags

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I seriously despise tallfags. I can't fucking stand them. Any time I see a tallfag in public I want to chop his legs off. Every tallfag who is not completely deformed has a gf meanwhile all manlets are walking sad and depressed with their heads down. You can't be friends with a tallfag since he automatically sees you as the inferior one and takes pleasure in mogging you as all the femoids around the vicinity drool over his longer bones.

How can you lose at life if you are above 6'2? I don't fucking get it. I can't relate to these bastards. Even if I somehow get an average looking face my manletism prevents me from getting even a single toilet interested in me.

Tallfags have a way lower chance of killing themselves. More proof they can't be incel. They like the feeling of mogging others.

I send all my love and support to all the manlets in this forum. We are the real ones who suffer in this life.

at what height is tallfagdom for you?

The worst race is the tallfag race.

to me tallfag is 5'10 tbh, but thats just cos i am so short
really? 5'10 is basically "average" and even borderline manlet or "short" by some standards.

I thought you were around maybe 5'11 or so.

I'm tall but also Ugly, skinny and Autistic. Women are repulsed by me.

like you said, like ive said many times before, unless EXTREMELY deformed you cant be tall and incel. ban and execute all tallfags

I can beat the fuck out of 95% of tallfags

based thread, i can't stand the behaviour of tallfags in public

Can relate need to butcher those legs of theirs to prove a point that their height is their meaning of Thier success

I seriously despise tallfags. I can't fucking stand them. Any time I see a tallfag in public I want to chop his legs off. Every tallfag who is not completely deformed has a gf meanwhile all manlets are walking sad and depressed with their heads down. You can't be friends with a tallfag since he automatically sees you as the inferior one and takes pleasure in mogging you as all the femoids around the vicinity drool over his longer bones.

How can you lose at life if you are above 6'2? I don't fucking get it. I can't relate to these bastards. Even if I somehow get an average looking face my manletism prevents me from getting even a single toilet interested in me.

Tallfags have a way lower chance of killing themselves. More proof they can't be incel. They like the feeling of mogging others.

I send all my love and support to all the manlets in this forum. We are the real ones who suffer in this life.
Face and NT are the more important traits

get rid of their legs in minecraft with an iron axe, easy fix .

6'2+
I fucking hate them with a passion dude

being tall is just one of of a couple of thing you have to check in order to compete.

Face, NT, Status, Money, and height all play a factor. But when you max out of face, height the other stuff become much less importent.

F8CK W0MEN and this lookist clown world.

Being skinny is only a bad thing if you’re a framelet.
I am, I'm severely underweight, my body doesn't put weight on no matter how much i eat, i have the body of a 10 year old girl.

Fucking hate them too

I've seen tallfags with the face of a horse acquire foids simply due to the fact that they are tall.
Go on social media or any AI chatbot service and all of the female-oriented chatbots are basically copy-paste with the defining trait being TALL, TALL, TALL. Foids want a TALL bf, fuck my life.
Being tall is a virtue simply because you can mog men shorter than you with ease. Women also only view you as a man if you're taller than other men, because they only love by comparison. Their love is relative and superficial.

Last edited:
I am, I'm severely underweight, my body doesn't put weight on no matter how much i eat, i have the body of a 10 year old girl.
Fucking brutal, this is why I hate going outside, there always be some tall broad shouldered foid that’ll make me want to consume cyanide on the spot.

Tall and skinny low T and faggot larping prettyboys are the worst.

6ft is borderline manletism 6'5 is what its at

This is so true and is not talked about enough

Ban all tallniggers

I rather be ogre tallfag over manlet cuz the heightmogging is too brutal

Your looks go to shit with age but height is almost is the same.

Finally a correct user

No u need to be manlet for universal order and balance

Are you 6 ft last time checked 10 yr old girls ain't 6'ft