Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate society's double standards

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Small Dick = humiliated for the rest of your life by foids and men, blamed for not giving enough pleasure

Huge Vagina with the labias hanging out = No complains, even fetishized by a lot of guys

This thread is somewhat a Addition to my previous thread where i spoke About how disgusting most vaginas are

The fact that a lot of users here even called me gay or Coping just proves how matriarchal and even somewhat bluepilled this community is

Would you also call out a women as a lesbian if she would Claim that most Dicks are to small and disgusting?

...No, you would probably even give her indirectly Right by thinking that small dicked men are not true men

Fuck life its simple as that

We must shame used-up sluts, bring slut-shaming back.

Small dicks were always a symbol of sheepishness and purity. Big dicks are a symbol of evil and degeneracy. That's how it was in old artwork anyways. I find it funny how backwards and disgusting modern society is nowadays.

One of the first threads I ever made here talked about how ugly vaginas are, I was also ridiculed and called a fag for thinking as much. This site is not short of blue pilled cucks.

assuming i get to the point where a foid ever sees my dick in the first place...

Small dicks were always a symbol of sheepishness and purity. Big dicks are a symbol of evil and degeneracy. That's how it was in old artwork anyways. I find it funny how backwards and disgusting modern society is nowadays.
This, in most old artwork depicting demons, they always had large dicks, even the demon in the exorcist had a massive cock

Double standards in society favor foids in general. fat men = "ugly lazy cunt who needs to exercise", fat foid = "you go gurl! dont body shame this GODDESS!". thin men = "work out twigman! you need to eat more", thin foid = "she's just born that way, no need to shame her". There are a tonne more but I would go on forever if I listed them all.

woow.... i never thought about that. thank you for this very HIGH IQ comment

it's easy
man = wrong
foid = good
this is the modern(cuck) society

Well if you’re ugly it doesn’t matter because a foid will never even want to look at it

We live in a society..

The modern world is evil and degenerate. What if God was fucking real and we have all been given the test of degeneracy from Satan trying to trick us and mankind failed.

Religion is fake but I guess it got it right when it comes to degeneracy; it was needed to keep people in line.

Small Dick = humiliated for the rest of your life by foids and men, blamed for not giving enough pleasure

Huge Vagina with the labias hanging out = No complains, even fetishized by a lot of guys

This thread is somewhat a Addition to my previous thread where i spoke About how disgusting most vaginas are

The fact that a lot of users here even called me gay or Coping just proves how matriarchal and even somewhat bluepilled this community is

Would you also call out a women as a lesbian if she would Claim that most Dicks are to small and disgusting?

...No, you would probably even give her indirectly Right by thinking that small dicked men are not true men