Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i fucking hate snapchat and any zoomer apps

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im sick of seeing normies taking out their phone and take selfies of them, if your gonna take it at least make sure you dont include anyone in the background like I didnt ask to be in your stupid ass picture fuck you and your dumbass app snapchat should be fucking BANNED

I hate Tik Tok the most.

It should be banned.

It's the most disgusting app out there.

I have never used them. :smonk:

I hate Tik Tok the most.
the meme short videos would be, fine, informative videos, joke videos etc. What I cant stand there is that stupid dances and lip sync on some movie or tv show. What the fuck is the point of that srsly

the meme short videos would be, fine, informative videos, joke videos etc. What I cant stand there is that stupid dances and lip sync on some movie or tv show. What the fuck is the point of that srsly
It's full of faggots trannies and non binary freaks.

Snapchat and tiktok are the most normie fucking garbage out there.

And most incels wonder why they don't have friends, yes I hate Snapchat too but sometimes you have to bite the bullet to get some human connection

And most incels wonder why they don't have friends, yes I hate Snapchat too but sometimes you have to bite the bullet to get some human connection
Eh what's the point? Social media apps don't help ur face

Who said you need to look good to have friends?
Honestly you do. At least to have lots and for your friends to respect you. Otherwise your the one friend that's the butt of everyones jokes

Honestly you do. At least to have lots and for your friends to respect you. Otherwise your the one friend that's the butt of everyones jokes
I am that one friend that everyone makes fun of and hates, and It's true no one has ever respected me. But it's better than having 0 friends. Atleast I can gaslight myself that they care about me

I am that one friend that everyone makes fun of and hates, and It's true no one has ever respected me. But it's better than having 0 friends. Atleast I can gaslight myself that they care about me
I'm gonna spoil it for you cause I've been there. Your friends don't actually like you. They just like having a clown around

Same, fuck that cringy ass shit.

they are all bad, should be banned. smartphone have only made the lives of foids and chad good. rest of us have suffered.

I only use Snapchat for the chat function sometimes and I only ever go on tiktok for Sam Entertainment

Tik tok is cancer