Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking HATE normies, shitskins, foids and boomers holding up queues at shops!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
This morning, I went into my local to trade a tenner for change, but this fat shitskin fuck was taking his sweet ass time paying for his shit.
the cashier was also taking a long time too, he was staring down at his fucking phone half the time he was serving the shitskin too!

Later, I was getting more underwear from primark, and they were only 2 cashiers, both of them were middle age foids and they were chatting up the customers!
i fucking hate it when cashiers start a convo with the customers, if you want to chat people up, do it on your own damn time, not at work!
People like me have got places to be and stuff to do!

Interesting thing too, most of the queue comprised of middle age foids, and boomer foids, the only guys were me and this one normie in front of me.
The cashiers chatted up the foids and held up the queue in the process, while the normie and me quickly paid for our shit and left!
The rest of the queue behind me was pretty long, they were queuing up around the aisle ffs!

This is why i'm in favour of self-checkouts boyos.
Boomers and socially conscious faggots will be all like "oh, but it makes shopping feel less human!"
Bitch, cashiers and customers who hold up queues are the reason people like me prefer self-checkouts.
We just want to pay for our shit and go.
Funny how primark doesn't have self-checkouts, even though plenty of shopping chains like sainsburys, boots, tesco and poundland have them.
Even small shops have self-checkouts.
Primark must get thousands of customers a week and get an absolute fuckload of money, yet they don't have self-checkouts!?!

I'll leave a nasty, negative review for this primark on google later regarding this matter...

Last edited:
i hate market rows. feel anxious while waiting.

I always use regular checkouts because other payment methods than cash are highly ((()))

Last edited:
Self checkout is based asf.

I hate when it spergs out and acts retarded tho but other than that, the self checkout mogs

Self checkout is based asf.

I hate when it spergs out and acts retarded tho but other than that, the self checkout mogs
many years ago at tesco, this one self checkout fucked up and gave me £3.00 extra change.

It's the most annoying when foidtards hold up the line