Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I cannot express my suicidal rage well enough it just sounds like weak drivel. I fucking hate this planet and the scum who inhabit it. Callous cunts that treat me like trash for no reason. Judgemental cunts who don't have a shred of empathy. They don't cease to exist after high school or whatever bullshit normie platitudes say. They come in all shapes and sizes. Stupid cunts. Clueless judgemental normies cunts. Prime examples, my second last roommate, Luke S. Typical asshole chad should be fucking shot. Another, that fucking pig who emotionlessly harassed and ticketed me for nothing like it was nothing fucking 30 seconds away from my house. All the people that reacted to ER in their narrow minded dumbass ways not understanding anything about him. FUCK this garbage society that forces us into slavehood or death. God fucking damn that kid was so lucky to have a ksg on hand. Sweet oblivion always at his fingertips. I should have fucking ended it before I left uni. Would have been so easy to jump off an 8 story parking garage. Every waking moment is a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
latest

Get in loser, wE'Re achieving retribution

indari and kointo = gays

I cannot express my suicidal rage well enough it just sounds like weak drivel. I fucking hate this planet and the scum who inhabit it. Callous cunts that treat me like trash for no reason. Judgemental cunts who don't have a shred of empathy. They don't cease to exist after high school or whatever bullshit normie platitudes say. They come in all shapes and sizes. Stupid cunts. Clueless judgemental normies cunts. Prime examples, my second last roommate, Luke S. Typical asshole chad should be fucking shot. Another, that fucking pig who emotionlessly harassed and ticketed me for nothing like it was nothing fucking 30 seconds away from my house. All the people that reacted to ER in their narrow minded dumbass ways not understanding anything about him. FUCK this garbage society that forces us into slavehood or death. God fucking damn that kid was so lucky to have a ksg on hand. Sweet oblivion always at his fingertips. I should have fucking ended it before I left uni. Would have been so easy to jump off an 8 story parking garage. Every waking moment is a fucking nightmare.
Nah buddy. You got us. We're here for you. Or try reading creepypastas. They're exciting