Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fucking hate my chubby cheeks

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I fucking hate them so fucking much. They make me look so subhuman. I don't want to be skinny because it makes me look weaker but at the same time when I try to bulk for the gym my cheeks get chubbier and i'm 10 times closer to roping.

Your cheeks are chubby because your maxilla is recessed

Atrophy your buccinators.

I get fat cheeks when I smile but I really don't give a fuck about it.
There are far graver issues to be addressed on my face.

You better look weak and have shallow cheekbones than be gymmaxxed with chubby cheeks tbh

iktf, I got a double whammy of weak bones and fat storage in face. It's over. My face is leannessmogged by obese people regularly

When my parents would still talk to me, my dad and mum would call me a scarred hamster because of the size of my cheeks and the acne scars i have. I think they thought it was a joke we had but it was quite brutal

I get fat cheeks when I smile but I really don't give a fuck about it.
There are far graver issues to be addressed on my face.
I can't smile properly. I LITERALLY can't smile. I look so subhuman when i smile. Imagine not being able to do a basic human function

I can't smile properly. I LITERALLY can't smile. I look so subhuman when i smile. Imagine not being able to do a basic human function
My jew nose stands out when I smile, like Joaquin Phoenix and it really makes me look retarded since I also have some ears that really stand out when I have short hair. I look like a goblin, quite literally.

Mine are a little chubby

My jew nose stands out when I smile, like Joaquin Phoenix and it really makes me look retarded since I also have some ears that really stand out when I have short hair. I look like a goblin, quite literally.
Just don't smile theory

I fucking hate them so fucking much. They make me look so subhuman. I don't want to be skinny because it makes me look weaker but at the same time when I try to bulk for the gym my cheeks get chubbier and i'm 10 times closer to roping.
Is that why you wear a hockey mask?

roflmao. Reminds me of when my mate was coping hard saying chubby cheeks are better.

u prob look cute like a baby. Lemme pinch those cheeks and give you a cookie :3

i also have them.Hoping that losing weight will help me.

u prob look cute like a baby. Lemme pinch those cheeks and give you a cookie :3

I actually used to have one friend that used to pinch my cheeks. If I wasn't so high inhib I would've kicked the shit out of that nigger ngl.

Isn't there a surgery to remove the cheek fat? After that you can ascend!

That and i'd have to fix my subhuman lower third. After that i'd legit go up by like 4 points.

it ain't so simple. most trucels have multiple bad traits not merely one

That and i'd have to fix my subhuman lower third. After that i'd legit go up by like 4 points.
So make that your life mission then and ascend friend! Leave these forums and never look back!

Same, when I was in middleschool all my friends used to grab me by the cheeks and laugh. I pretended it was funny to me too but inside I cried.