Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate mexicans

brownequalsdeath

brownequalsdeath

I love vegetables.
And if the president doesn't do something about the fucking border these beaners are going to be in my neighborhood soon.

I love vegetables

Yes pigskins are way more disgusting and degenerate than fellow beaners.
But you can suck GrAY dick and I don't give a fuck because you will commit suicide and your mom is going to be raped by niggers.

brownequalsdeath

I feel you, as a Mexican I can confirm that the ones coming illegally into the U.S. tend to be some of the worst. On my trip to San Francisco last year I made a stop at a gas station in a majorly-Hispanic neighborhood and having never been in one before all I can say is after being there for a few minutes getting some snacks I couldn't wait to get the fuck outta there. The people in that convenience store were seriously yucky.

I dont think mexicans are the worst, I havent had a problem with theyre race, Black ppl on the other hand is a death curse if your white so i stay away from that so im not seen as something threatening, They can smell my white skin and are very dangerous!

@NirvanaFan1988 thots

And if the president doesn't do something about the fucking border these beaners are going to be in my neighborhood soon.
soon?? wow you fucking lucky beaners are everywhere in my neighborhood.

I dont think mexicans are the worst, I havent had a problem with theyre race, Black ppl on the other hand is a death curse if your white so i stay away from that so im not seen as something threatening, They can smell my white skin and are very dangerous!
Yeah niggers act like wild animals quite often and I say this as one myself but beaners are soon going to outnumber niggers and whites. Some beaners don't like whites.

Yeah niggers act like wild animals quite often and I say this as one myself but beaners are soon going to outnumber niggers and whites. Some beaners don't like whites.

really i thought they worshipped whites

We barely have any beaners in scandinavia they are either arabic or black

hey! what did we do to you!

Pop team epic lemon

Its the opposite, Niggers worship themselves!
He's talking about mexicans and yeah no shit, most of us have a superiority complex despite not doing anything. It sad.

JoinedMay 19, 2023Posts5

He's talking about mexicans and yeah no shit, most of us have a superiority complex despite not doing anything. It sad.
I rarely see any spanish descent people here but ive never had a problem with those so i dont mind aslong as they are civilized its better than a hood nigga that would rage just by seeing white flesh

I rarely see any spanish descent people here but ive never had a problem with those so i dont mind aslong as they are civilized its better than a hood nigga that would rage just by seeing white flesh
Not all niggers chimp out at the sight of a white (many do though) . Its mostly American niggas but non-american blacks can adapt the woke ideology too.