Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fucking hate leanmaxx copers

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
Unless you are over 25% body fat and you genuinely have a weight problems you shouldn't be a retarded gym rat running in his wheel cage trying to aim for a non existent goal. Considering most of the young male population are normal weight and normal body fat range if you have an ugly face between 15% to 20% body fat you WILL have an ugly face at sub 10% BF no amount of 'leanmaxxing' and 'gym' will change your bones or your jaw get it inside your thick heads, you think Chad had to face the trials and tribulations of being a gym rat and getting to sub 10% bf which mind you takes years of constant discipline and willpower which isn't even possible for the average wageslaving citizen (I have other things to worry about) no! in fact I have known plenty of Chads who didn't have a low bf% and were more closer to 17-20% bf range which most young males by the way are. :feelskek::feelskek::feels::feels: I am just so sick and tired of seeing these normie gym copers, Scamza gym copers and looksmaxxers gym rats who think they will get a David Gandy type jaw that can cut through steel after they finally reach the final holy goal of being sub 10 bf from 20% bf or something and get tons of pussy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking copers.

Also I am not discouraging anyone here from leanmaxxing but I still think it is a complete meme unless you are actually fat so don't come crying here when your 'gym' and 'leanmaxx' cope didn't work you will just get laughed at by me. :feelsdevil::society:

Tbh is going from "normal weight" to basically peak bf% for aesthetics actually that difficult though

Feels like it would be pretty straightforward and not take that long at all and give pretty good return on investment

Unironically I think the issue with gymmaxxing for building muscle and stuff is it does take years and has diminishing returns and is invisible under your clothes and requires constant maintenance while "leanmaxxing" seems pretty intuitive to do

Unless you are over 25% body fat and you genuinely have a weight problems you shouldn't be a retarded gym rat running in his wheel cage trying to aim for a non existent goal. Considering most of the young male population are normal weight and normal body fat range if you have an ugly face between 15% to 20% body fat you WILL have an ugly face at sub 10% BF no amount of 'leanmaxxing' and 'gym' will change your bones or your jaw get it inside your thick heads, you think Chad had to face the trials and tribulations of being a gym rat and getting to sub 10% bf which mind you takes years of constant discipline and willpower which isn't even possible for the average wageslaving citizen (I have other things to worry about) no! in fact I have known plenty of Chads who didn't have a low bf% and were more closer to 17-20% bf range which most young males by the way are. :feelskek::feelskek::feels::feels: I am just so sick and tired of seeing these normie gym copers, Scamza gym copers and looksmaxxers gym rats who think they will get a David Gandy type jaw that can cut through steel after they finally reach the final holy goal of being sub 10 bf from 20% bf or something and get tons of pussy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking copers.

Also I am not discouraging anyone here from leanmaxxing but I still think it is a complete meme unless you are actually fat so don't come crying here when your 'gym' and 'leanmaxx' cope didn't work you will just get laughed at by me. :feelsdevil::society:
bmi 60.1 worth attempting i guess before i blow out my knees

1687557607168-png.2276977

Hamza says I'm alpha and will get a white gf any day now inkwell :feels:

Tbh is going from "normal weight" to basically peak bf% for aesthetics actually that difficult though

Feels like it would be pretty straightforward and not take that long at all and give pretty good return on investment

Unironically I think the issue with gymmaxxing for building muscle and stuff is it does take years and has diminishing returns and is invisible under your clothes and requires constant maintenance while "leanmaxxing" seems pretty intuitive to do
still cope though doubt it will get you laid this leanmaxx cope is one of the biggest and even some incels believe it

also trying to lose that much bf from dieting would make your muscles weaker and disappear unless you are roided you can't have your cake and eat it too. correct me if I am wrong though

1687557607168-png.2276977

Hamza says I'm alpha and will get a white gf any day now inkwell :feels:
Basically millionairemaxxx, everything else is cope you know this shit since JBW is becoming brutally stronger

also trying to lose that much bf from dieting would make your muscles weaker and disappear unless you are roided you can't have your cake and eat it too. correct me if I am wrong though
Losing muscle while in a caloric deficit is a thing but I don't think it matters that much if your tangible goal is just looking good and getting a gf and shit

For practical purposes musculature is just hidden beneath your clothes most of the time so foids will only see it on instagram pics etc. They also don't particularly care either way since muscles are for showing off to other men not impressing women. Bf% affects your whole appearance and level of attractiveness much more overtly

I think leanmaxxing specifically just makes 10x more sense than any other gym regiment if you're an incel trying to get a gf

Losing muscle while in a caloric deficit is a thing but I don't think it matters that much if your tangible goal is just looking good and getting a gf and shit

For practical purposes musculature is just hidden beneath your clothes most of the time so foids will only see it on instagram pics etc. They also don't particularly care either way since muscles are for showing off to other men not impressing women. Bf% affects your whole appearance and level of attractiveness much more overtly

I think leanmaxxing specifically just makes 10x more sense than any other gym regiment if you're an incel trying to get a gf
you are bluepilled as fuck no amount of 'leanmaxxing' will save your ugly face chads don't have to 'leanmaxx' go ahead and leanmaxx like a rat running around his wheel cage but if you fail to get a gf I will just laugh at you :feelsdevil: :society: :society:

you are bluepilled as fuck no amount of 'leanmaxxing' will save your ugly face chads don't have to 'leanmaxx' go ahead and leanmaxx like a rat running around his wheel cage but if you fail to get a gf I will just laugh at you :feelsdevil: :society: :society:
Water

Same could be said for literally any form of self improvement shit so im just confused by the emphasis on leanniggers specifically since they are ostensibly one of the least retarded ones

Water

Same could be said for literally any form of self improvement shit so im just confused by the emphasis on leanniggers specifically since they are ostensibly one of the least retarded ones
they are the most retarded ones if you think you will slay from 20% bf to sub 10 you are retarded end off emphasis of leanniggers because a lot of incels unironically believe this shit

they are the most retarded ones if you think you will slay from 20% bf to sub 10 you are retarded end off emphasis of leanniggers because a lot of incels ironically believe this shit
Nothing will make you slay if you're subhuman but improving your attractiveness with maximum efficiency is still a reasonable train of thought unlike 90% of self improvement shit where the "reward" thats supposed to make you a slayer is completely imaginary and intangible (nofap etc)

Nothing will make you slay if you're subhuman but improving your attractiveness with maximum efficiency is still a reasonable train of thought unlike 90% of self improvement shit where the "reward" thats supposed to make you a slayer is completely imaginary and intangible (nofap etc)
:yes: but if your face is shit at 20% it WILL be shit at sub 10% as well 90% of normie niggers in the gym are coping by thinking they will get a david gandy type jaw from 20% bf to sub 10%

It depends on your genetics. Some people store a lot of fat in their faces so going from 20 to 10 bf% can make a significant difference in their appearance. Personally I still have a double chin even when I'm fairly lean

It depends on your genetics. Some people store a lot of fat in their faces so going from 20 to 10 bf% can make a significant difference in their appearance. Personally I still have a double chin even when I'm fairly lean
depends on bones only

still cope though doubt it will get you laid this leanmaxx cope is one of the biggest and even some incels believe it
You’re whole post is cope from the first paragraph.

>Most men are a normal body fat percentage

dance dancing GIF
dance dancing GIF

Most men, in the USA, are fat as shit and likely haven’t seen their real cheekbones since middle school (if they ever did). 20% is not a good bf%. It’s pretty fucking fat, just not an obese Amerilard.

If you’ve never been under 15%, you have no idea what your face actually looks like. Yeah, you’re probably still ugly, but you can’t say that for sure.

Fatcels are not real. Also, difference between 20% bodyfat and 15% is fucking huge. Like do you niggas even understand numbers? That’s a 1/4 reduction in all the fat in your entire fucking body. That’s 10 fucking pounds of fat on a 200lb man.

they are the most retarded ones if you think you will slay from 20% bf to sub 10 you are retarded end off emphasis of leanniggers because a lot of incels unironically believe this shit

Animated GIF

Balling Andy Samberg GIF by The Lonely Island

The most retarded are fashionmaxxers or carmaxxers. Fitness makes the most sense because you’re improving the vehicle in which you go through life

>Your body

Fashionmaxxing and carmaxxing are similar ideas, except they’re objects you use to obscure how shitty your body is. You’re super sexy in the Lamborghini until you get out and you’re the same height as the car, and you’re super hot in your custom suit until you have to take it off to have sex.

At least your body is always with you.

Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF

>What color is your Bugatti?

Last edited:
I enjoy working out

Leanmaxxing is a good cope, even if you dont get laid.

Is this a LARP, or are you actually that fat?
Am that fat. Use to be fatter believe it or not. my heaviest was 445, around 390 now. 370 was the most recent low before I started back the other way
tired of the yoyoing went on semagltide to try to control it.

The leaner I get the more my deformed left cheek sinks in, I unironically look better at 25%+ bf due to round cheeks, over for deformedcels.

You’re whole post is cope from the first paragraph.

>Most men are a normal body fat percentage

dance dancing GIF
dance dancing GIF

Most men, in the USA, are fat as shit and likely haven’t seen their real cheekbones since middle school (if they ever did). 20% is not a good bf%. It’s pretty fucking fat, just not an obese Amerilard.

If you’ve never been under 15%, you have no idea what your face actually looks like. Yeah, you’re probably still ugly, but you can’t say that for sure.

Fatcels are not real. Also, difference between 20% bodyfat and 15% is fucking huge. Like do you niggas even understand numbers? That’s a 1/4 reduction in all the fat in your entire fucking body. That’s 10 fucking pounds of fat on a 200lb man.
this whole post is cope and makes no sense. if you are actually an incel then you will be incel regardless if you are 10% bf or 20% or 30%. thinking you need to be muh low body fat to prove if you are ugly or not is gigacope

lowbodyfatmaxxing has only revealed even more how fucked up my bones are.

The vast, vast majority of us can't even get to sub 10% body fat, let alone maintain one without roids. Even 10-15% for most of us is hard to maintain, and for what? Putting myself trough so much suffering, wasting money and so on and in the end still getting 0 pussy!