Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate landwhales.

Kirito

Kirito

Disgusting curry living in burgerland.
★★★
I was at walmart yesterday and this fucking landwhale on her scooter was so fucking annoying blocking everything. I was like excuse me miss and she was like give me a minute hon and parked there for 10 fucking minutes looking at different kinds of diet soda. I had to walk back with my cart and go all the way around.

fuckn whores

Her smv is still higher than all users on this site combined. Its fucking over boyos.

I was at walmart yesterday and this fucking landwhale on her scooter was so fucking annoying blocking everything. I was like excuse me miss and she was like give me a minute hon and parked there for 10 fucking minutes looking at different kinds of diet soda. I had to walk back with my cart and go all the way around.
Only way to deal with those people

Hey, that’s my future wife you’re talking about! All kidding aside, it’s one of the reasons why I pay someone to do my shopping for me. My tolerance level is just too low for that shit.

She still has an SMV higher than any sub-8 male.

She still has an SMV higher than any sub-8 male.
DtJVbpyLurkMzaBz3EEuyc1F8XSLXxV2 wPZso0djL0

Which is something I will never understand.

Hey, that’s my future wife you’re talking about! All kidding aside, it’s one of the reasons why I pay someone to do my shopping for me. My tolerance level is just too low for that shit.
Damn, richcel?

Last edited:
Fuck that whore, legit hate them especially because of the juggernaut law

idk how some of these people get so obese..... yet some of these people still manage to find someone to fuck them while i fuck my hand ffs

50k, no taxes. I live off of interest from my savings, disability, and sell sports memorabilia. Just a little above the average guy.
How do you get off tax free and qualify for disability while making 50k

How do you get off tax free and qualify for disability while making 50k

Oops, I forgot to put in if no taxes. I make some money in unearned income so I still qualify for disability.

In my country, thank GOD, they're still uncommon, or, at worst, already married with children so they mostly fit in the kind old lady stereotype. And even then most aren't necessarily landwhales but rather slightly fat (No mobility scooters 'round these parts). I guess being poor as a COUNTRY does have a few silver linings...