Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate how every nerdy shit is getting infested with sex havers and women.

True tbh imo a lot of guys come here from reddit or after having been in redpill/blackpill communities first.
Imo not if there were backups on reddit and ruqqus and you had started posting there to cope only to be forced to go to this place to keep coping.
Most people would have definitely heard of it first
tbh at this time the blackpill is self evident.
I think only the Must-Read Content section should be open for people that aren't members to view because it gives you a good idea of what kinds of things are talked about here and what the posting style is tbhngl
True that place is the most likely to have some influence
It would be nice to use a members only section to discuss politics and current events. Otherwise you get those mocking and libeling threads by glorified blog writers and redditors lurking here that make fun of incels even when they engage in conversation about current topics in the world
It would be nice to have a members only section to be able to say more based stuff in

Low tier Normies trying to compete with Chad by being le quirky, infesting incel fields in the process.

Low tier Normies trying to compete with Chad by being le quirky, infesting incel fields in the process.
So true tbh
But then a chad coming along that might have autism or be socially awkward and into those hobbies causes even more normies and foids to join that field and the hobby is forever ruined.

muh gatekeeping

You're back :feelsautistic:
Yup was going to take a break from posting but saw people here missed my posts while I was gone and were feeling bad that I requested a ban.
Still probably going to take a break from posting at some point ngl but not going to request a ban anytime soon if I want to take a break so that I don't unnecessarily worry others.

The people that used to bully at school about the fact that I was enjoying manga and video games are now enjoying it too... Clown world

It's basically impossible to avoid the topic of sex nowadays.
This. And if you aren’t having it, you are at the bottom of the totem pole