Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate group presentations...

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Had to do a 1 hour group presentation with 3 other people. Its was fucking terrible, the moment i had to talk i started sweating, voice got even higher than it was (I normally sound like a 15 year old who hasent hit puberty) and stuttered on every sentence. A few stacies in my class were giggling and laughing at how much of a failure i looked and it fucking sucks. Group projects should be fucking illegal if you're somewhat socially awkward or cant talk in front of a group of people.

Don't give me flashbacks, man. I'm dying inside just thinking about it.

I feel like I am unintelligible when I speak. It's like I'm wasting my effort speaking at all.

It's was worse for me because several times when I had to present, I had to do so in the dark with the projector on, so the projector light would basically halo my sweat and accentuate my acne and make my hills look like mountains in 4D. Am I a halo'd Chad now . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One fucking hour ? I can barely stand for 5 minutes

One fucking hour ? I can barely stand for 5 minutes
Yeah 1 hour it was AIDS. had to stand there and look at the ground for 30 mins after i was done talking. Looking like complete shit, covered in sweat fml.

Same happened to me. Here goes any chance (if there are any) I had with girls.

Group projects and presentations need to be BANNED at all universities across the world.
They expect a social reject to just go up in front of everyone and present something with no confidence.

LOLOLOL 1 hour holy fuck, i never went to mines i basically told them to fuck off

a one-hour presentation.... that sounds absolutely terrible

a one-hour presentation.... that sounds absolutely terrible
Yeah next time ama just drop the course if i ever have to go through that shit again...

Why the fuck is that necessarily ?

1-hour presentation? That's intense.

What kind of a course was this for?

Fuck me. What absolute hell. I can't talk for more than 2 minutes. Even then I stutter severely

1-hour presentation? That's intense.

What kind of a course was this for?
Organizational business, my teacher is some stupid old fag who loves torturing her students with long lectures and a lot of group projects.

Organizational business, my teacher is some stupid old fag who loves torturing her students with long lectures and a lot of group projects.

Sucks.

How did you other teammates do?

Sucks.

How did you other teammates do?
They did alright. However i did so much worse then they did. Got lowkey’d clowned on by the dumbass stacies in my class smfh.

in college i had to take a public speaking class. by myself. it was recorded too and it made me CRINGE.

group presentations are a big part of the reason why I dropped out of school