Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate foids privileges, they don't need to make effort at all

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
My god how I hate foids privileges, all they need to do is to not be a fat slob and they will be considered attractive, but even this simple shit they can't do because it's too much effort for then, they are like children, and children likes candy and shit, they can't control themselves, so what (((they))) do?

Create a social engineering plan to make acceptable that foids (and I said only foids) be fat as fuck and lazy, and that men needs to almost kill themselves each day at the gym, and even this won't matter if your face doesn't have the minimum necessary to be attractive and the minimum height as well, I have sympathy for my manlet brothers.

Men ==> every day in the gym lifting weights until he can't feel his arms and legs, need to expent 3 hours per day in a gym, need to have a healty diet, need to pray for all the existing and non existing gods to have good genes for his face, height and frame.

Foids ==> don't be fat, that's it, at least it was, not even this is necessary anymore, they did it, they managed to cuck whole nations in their way of thinking

It's fucking over

>dont be fat

Sorry but you will have to decrease your standards now. You will have to go to house fire victims.

They are just does exist and cucks serve them in every way possible.

İt is over if you're not Chad or a foid

life is a scam

yea this unfairness is what makes me angriest foids can ewhore and lifemog you with thousands not to mention social etc things idk its such ragefuel i wish i could fight it somehow

Sorry but you will have to decrease your standards now. You will have to go to house fire victims.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wonder how a disfigured burned foid would go on tinder tho
:feelswhere:

My god how I hate foids privileges, all they need to do is to not be a fat slob and they will be considered attractive, but even this simple shit they can't do because it's too much effort for then, they are like children, and children likes candy and shit, they can't control themselves, so what (((they))) do?

Create a social engineering plan to make acceptable that foids (and I said only foids) be fat as fuck and lazy, and that men needs to almost kill themselves each day at the gym, and even this won't matter if your face doesn't have the minimum necessary to be attractive and the minimum height as well, I have sympathy for my manlet brothers.

Men ==> every day in the gym lifting weights until he can't feel his arms and legs, need to expent 3 hours per day in a gym, need to have a healty diet, need to pray for all the existing and non existing gods to have good genes for his face, height and frame.

Foids ==> don't be fat, that's it, at least it was, not even this is necessary anymore, they did it, they managed to cuck whole nations in their way of thinking

It's fucking over

Yet people will still deny that they have any fucking privileges.

Just go onto google images and type in: "Fat acceptance movement" or "Fat is beautiful" and every obese sack of shit that pops up is a foid.
Not a single man is encouraged and worshipped for being fat - quite the opposite. They're ridiculed. Shamed. Seen as an outcast from society until they fix themselves.

These cunts (foids) don't want to live life on tutorial mode. Tutorials require user interaction, assimilation of knowledge and a minuscule amount of effort to complete. They don't want that. It's too much for them.
What they want is to be worshipped from birth until death and so long as there's cucks in power and the cucks keep responding to every female's desires, it will only get worse.

Life on tutorial mode is to much for them. It's like they want to live life on 'Main menu mode' - all tasks completed leaving nothing for one to do.

Yet people will still deny that they have any fucking privileges.

Just go onto google images and type in: "Fat acceptance movement" or "Fat is beautiful" and every obese sack of shit that pops up is a foid.
Not a single man is encouraged and worshipped for being fat - quite the opposite. They're ridiculed. Shamed. Seen as an outcast from society until they fix themselves.

These cunts (foids) don't want to live life on tutorial mode. Tutorials require user interaction, assimilation of knowledge and a minuscule amount of effort to complete. They don't want that. It's too much for them.
What they want is to be worshipped from birth until death and so long as there's cucks in power and the cucks keep responding to every female's desires, it will only get worse.

Life on tutorial mode is to much for them. It's like they want to live life on 'Main menu mode' - all tasks completed leaving nothing for one to do.
High IQ, any obstacle in a female life that will require for her to do some effort will be considered misogyny and will need to be immediately removed

Agreed, they have it so easy yet they don't even realize it.