Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I FUCKING HATE ENGLISH AND ITS FUCKED UP PRONUNCIATION NGL

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Yesterday I spoke with some normie gringos and they mocked my pronunciation, they said that I had to practice more and that I am stupid for not speaking their retarded language "properly". (I wanted to open their guts inside out and fucking bludgeon them to death, and not in minecraft, in real life I would have committed a fucking crime if it wasn't for the fact that I am a fat brown retarded loser incapable of amounting to anything)
What the fuck is wrong with these asshats?
What other language you cumskin faggots know other than soynglish?
At least I can rest assured that you will never be able to speak my native language properly not even with years of practice and immersion.

Fuck you, stupid cumskin retards, I fucking hope you maggots get cancer and die with your stupid arrogance that you can shove it up your ass.

dude fuck those fags who cares about them

dude fuck those fags who cares about them
I know right, they thought they were better than me because I was shitskin.
Fucking racist pieces of shit.

Yesterday I spoke with some normie gringos and they mocked my pronunciation, they said that I had to practice more and that I am stupid for not speaking their retarded language "properly". (I wanted to open their guts inside out and fucking bludgeon them to death, and not in minecraft, in real life I would have committed a fucking crime if it wasn't for the fact that I am a fat brown retarded loser incapable of amounting to anything)
What the fuck is wrong with these asshats?
What other language you cumskin faggots know other than soynglish?
At least I can rest assured that you will never be able to speak my native language properly not even with years of practice and immersion.

Fuck you, stupid cumskin retards, I fucking hope you maggots get cancer and die with your stupid arrogance that you can shove it up your ass.
Irony is that you type it well ngl. So there's the silver lining.

It's okay ese, just speak in ebonics