Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate early bloomers who are goodlooking in their teens

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I FUCKING HATE males who are chadlite> tier in their teens, and i hope everyone of them ages like utter shit like it happened to my bullies.

Its unfair that I had to spend my formative years as a second class citizen while they live like gods in the most important, emotional and action packed part of life.

I fucking hate late bloomers who are good looking in their 20's and thus think they know incel pain.

I fucking hate late bloomers who are good looking in their 20's and thus think they know incel pain.
Why would you hate someone who knows incel pain? Only if he is a traitor and begins discriminating incels himself (know someone liek that)

My granpa was a chad in his 20'
It's suicidefuel when he confronts me
Mogged by my granpa

Why would you hate someone who knows incel pain? Only if he is a traitor and begins discriminating incels himself (know someone liek that)
"who thinks they know incel pain"
Naturally growing into good looks means you don't know real incel pain.

i was a late bloomer at everything... seriously, age doesn't mean shit, everyone's bodies develop at different paces.

I hate people who were below average in early teens but shoot up in height and looks after a late puberty. They make me extremely envious more so than people who were good looking all along. It's like they cheated genetics and left us subhuman behind

Agreed. It sucks knowing that early bloomers got everything from the start. Their minds are the most care free and neurotypical too.