Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate corporate bullshit

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
Even in my pity autism job I have to deal with corporate bullshit. Corporate requires us to "keep learning" in our job, so we're sent to these mind rending presentations about shit maybe 1 or 2 people in the room actually need to know. I thought I was done with this shit after high school, but here I am, thinking that I'd rather be in a car accident than having to sit in a hard plastic chair for 7 FUCKING HOURS listening to a fucking info dump about some fucking law. They could give us a summary of the law, but no, we have to be told EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DETAIL AS IF IT MATTERED. WHO CARES ABOUT DEPARTMENTS THEY DON'T FUCKING WORK IN? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? WHO THE FUCK EVEN REMEMBERS A THIRD OF THAT SHIT WHEN THEY PLOP THEIR ASS INTO THE SEAT OF THEIR CAR?

And then there's the fucking foids, the majority of my company is toilets, the rest is feminized men who think their pencil pushing job is the most important thing on planet Earth. So these fucking foids sit there like perfect little school children, frantically taking notes and listening like their lives depended on it, and when they talk about their gay little projects, they talk about it as if it was their child. YOU'RE PUSHING PENCILS YOU RETARDED CUNT! OUR COMPANY PROVIDES A SERVICE FOR OTHER COMPANIES THAT THEIR OWN HIRING DEPARTMENTS COULD DO JUST AS FUCKING WELL!

But the worst, the fucking WORST Is when the presentation is held by one of those cunts, and they decide to structure it like a F U C K I N G KINDERGARTEN CLASS. "So everyone introduce yourself and tell us what you do teehee." "Now everyone write on a piece of paper what you think our company stands for teehee." SHIT LIKE THAT. WHY? WHY MUST YOU WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS? I COULD BE SITTING AT HOME AND JERKING OFF RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU SHIT FUCK HORSE COCK COW ASS HYPER CUNT!

I fucking swear, if this job didn't pay so well I'd have left for greener pastures long ago.

The corporate field is the embodiment of anti human. You are expected to lose all sense of individuality, and to devote your time and self to bettering the company. Dealing with women in this field is especially emasculating. If they are above you in rank, they will do everything in their power to remind you of this as if they also strength mog you. Women are already narcassistic pieces of human trash, so imagine giving them a high paying position to lord over other people

Putting women in any field above men is a mistake to begin with. Why should a man respect a boss he can snap like a pencil if he chose to?

This wouldn't be so bad if the company itself gave a single fuck about you. They act as if you're part of some family, when in reality its more like an abusive family where your father and mother will cut you off at the age of 6 for not raising their profit margins

Thats why its laughable to see normies defending corporations or choosing sides in corporate battles.

"I only buy apple!" "I only buy dell laptops and im a loyal customer" head ass

58573877 medium

Last edited:
I fking hate corporate the most in the world.
Brutal souless job search and at jobs people constantly bootlicking and passing blame etc etc. I dont know how can someone work for 40yrs.

I will never set foot on the wagie cage

I refuse to call retards who make "corporate art" human beings. How is it possible to make such trash and think of yourself as a human being?

Music Events Dancing QP v4

americans like to talk about freedom and democracy as gold standard,

but then give it all up the second they walk into the office, now youre in a totalitarian, fascist environment, where like 3 out of 500 people make all the important decisions and you are supposed to just accept orders like some footsoldier and be happy about the opportunity to work there.

i get so insanely angry when i see people at work pretending like the company is their family and they do something really important, are there really 90% sheep in a corporation or are they just pretending for the paycheck?

work is anti human, anti happiness, anti mental health, anti physical health, anti democracy and anti freedom

how are we accepting this? the worker outnumbers the owner like 99 to 1 or more so how hasnt this changed in 100 years?

the answer is probably propaganda, the media being owned by the corporatists and this stuff is never ever talked about in the mainstream discourse,

you are instead being bombarded with useless side battles that no one needs, like women vs men, trans issues, gay rights and immigration, perfect to get you rilled up and just forgetting about how shitty a 9 to 5 job is and that this should be the main discourse that is talked about every day.

also the school system prepares young people to accept obeying and sitting still and just doing what your superior is telling you whitout question, even if your superior is making mistakes you are supposed to just do what he/she tells you and you get punished for not following.

you get beaten down, molded and pressured into accepting defeat, accepting that you are never going to be free, never be able to just do what you want and chill all day.

although we have more then enough ressources for everyone, it is artificially kept behind a paywall so that you have to work, you have to submitt and fulfill someone elses dream by working for them.

its a huge scam where 99% of people lose and are doomed to a life of useless work so that the 1% can profit massively and live like kings.

mad dumb if you ask me, mad dumb

The worst thing about the modern world is that you never stop, that there is no definite end goal, always something new. Prior to this you had an education and afterwards you had a chilled job, none of our ancestors had to go through a ridiculous amount of self-impro(o)ving to get the most basal things in life.
They just had a job and kept that for their entire life and even after losing a job they could easily get a new one. Nowadays: Even if you have good grades and are socially competent/aesthetically pleasing enough to be accepted by HR you have to completely rearrange yourself every few years. Completely disgusting, you never stop learning/self-impro(o)ving to no avail. 200 new sites, this weekend, wagie!
And everything deals with computers - so basically everything you nowadays study is CS under a different name - except if you want to work for McDonalds. Fuck everything about the modern labour market (which is equally bad than the sexual market), we have to do more and more work and the prices we recieve (if we recieve prices at all) are too low to make the efforts seem worth it.

Last edited:
The corporate field is the embodiment of anti human. You are expected to lose all sense of individuality, and to devote your time and self to bettering the company. Dealing with women in this field is especially emasculating. If they are above you in rank, they will do everything in their power to remind you of this as if they also strength mog you. Women are already narcassistic pieces of human trash, so imagine giving them a high paying position to lord over other people

Putting women in any field above men is a mistake to begin with. Why should a man respect a boss he can snap like a pencil if he chose to?

This wouldn't be so bad if the company itself gave a single fuck about you. They act as if you're part of some family, when in reality its more like an abusive family where your father and mother will cut you off at the age of 6 for not raising their profit margins

Thats why its laughable to see normies defending corporations or choosing sides in corporate battles.

View attachment 437366

The worst thing about the modern world is that you never stop, that there is no definite end goal, always something new. Prior to this you had an education and afterwards you had a chilled job, none of our ancestors had to go through a ridiculous amount of self-impro(o)ving to get the most basal things in life.
They just had a job and kept that for their entire life and even after losing a job they could easily get a new one. Nowadays: Even if you have good grades and are socially competent enough to be accepted by HR you have to completely rearrange yourself every few years. Completely disgusting, you never stop learning/self-impro(o)ving to no avail. 200 new sites, this weekend, wagie!
And everything deals with computers - so basically everything you nowadays study is CS under a different name - except if you want to work for McDonalds. Fuck everything about the modern labour market (which is equally bad than the sexual market), we have to do more and more work and the prices we recieve (if we recieve prices at all) are too low to make the efforts seem worth it.
It's all so tiresome. Even if you just want to do your shit-assed job to get paid and be left alone with anything else, they still constantly find ways to heckle you out of your comfy zone. I miss my NEET days, I really do. Life sucked in different ways back then, having to make do with little money, but at least I was free.

View attachment 437366
Yea I can’t respect these whores knowing they were on their knees sucking chads dick last night and now they are giving me orders.

Even in my pity autism job I have to deal with corporate bullshit. Corporate requires us to "keep learning" in our job, so we're sent to these mind rending presentations about shit maybe 1 or 2 people in the room actually need to know. I thought I was done with this shit after high school, but here I am, thinking that I'd rather be in a car accident than having to sit in a hard plastic chair for 7 FUCKING HOURS listening to a fucking info dump about some fucking law. They could give us a summary of the law, but no, we have to be told EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DETAIL AS IF IT MATTERED. WHO CARES ABOUT DEPARTMENTS THEY DON'T FUCKING WORK IN? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? WHO THE FUCK EVEN REMEMBERS A THIRD OF THAT SHIT WHEN THEY PLOP THEIR ASS INTO THE SEAT OF THEIR CAR?

And then there's the fucking foids, the majority of my company is toilets, the rest is feminized men who think their pencil pushing job is the most important thing on planet Earth. So these fucking foids sit there like perfect little school children, frantically taking notes and listening like their lives depended on it, and when they talk about their gay little projects, they talk about it as if it was their child. YOU'RE PUSHING PENCILS YOU RETARDED CUNT! OUR COMPANY PROVIDES A SERVICE FOR OTHER COMPANIES THAT THEIR OWN HIRING DEPARTMENTS COULD DO JUST AS FUCKING WELL!

But the worst, the fucking WORST Is when the presentation is held by one of those cunts, and they decide to structure it like a F U C K I N G KINDERGARTEN CLASS. "So everyone introduce yourself and tell us what you do teehee." "Now everyone write on a piece of paper what you think our company stands for teehee." SHIT LIKE THAT. WHY? WHY MUST YOU WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS? I COULD BE SITTING AT HOME AND JERKING OFF RIGHT NOW AND IT WOULD BE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU SHIT FUCK HORSE COCK COW ASS HYPER CUNT!

I fucking swear, if this job didn't pay so well I'd have left for greener pastures long ago.
Most of this shit exists to give females jobs. Most female jobs are utterly worthless to soyciety. They're like when parents give their kids chores to do to earn their spending money so they have a sense of achievement.

Most of this shit exists to give females jobs. Most female jobs are utterly worthless to soyciety. They're like when parents give their kids chores to do to earn their spending money so they have a sense of achievement.
That makes a lot of fucking sense, man. That also explains why I feel like an ape in a cage, forced to dress a certain way and trained to do menial tricks for the entertainment of a different species. Their cattle brains are too primitive to even look at themselves and their situation critically.

you are instead being bombarded with useless side battles that no one needs, like women vs men, trans issues, gay rights and immigration, perfect to get you rilled up and just forgetting about how shitty a 9 to 5 job is and that this should be the main discourse that is talked about every day.

The corporate loyalty is what bothers me the most. They expect you to be loyal to a soulless legal entity, while you can be released at a moment's notice for trivial reasons.

The good slave loves his own slavery and defends his master.

There are many ways you can do it;

Sell drugs. Easy money.

Pawn stolen stuff (be sure to travel over 60 miles from that location where you stole from)

Scam someone. Scam them with dating or products like on craigslist, eBay, etc.

Steal femoids and sell pictures online to earn cash discreetly.

Work at the nursing home where patients have dementia, lie them by saying you're their grandson so you can take their money, or quietly steal from them.

The corporate loyalty is what bothers me the most. They expect you to be loyal to a soulless legal entity, while you can be released at a moment's notice for trivial reasons.

"Now everyone write on a piece of paper what you think our company stands for teehee."
I really don't get those normie corporats cuck ..

A company stands for nothing but making profit, what the fuck are they trying to to make us say here ?
99% of people lose and are doomed to a life of useless work so that the 1% can profit massively and live like kings.

mad dumb if you ask me, mad dumb
Freedom doesn't exist boyo. America is a scam.

The good thing about the virus is I finally was able to get a remote job and don't have to deal with human beings anymore except through morning Zoom meetings. And I've never had to meet any of them in person.

Going into the office and having to deal with these corporate office cunts is pure torture. They are so fucking dumb and there's no way to ignore them and no way to tell them how stupid they are and to fuck off because you'd be instafired.

Work at the nursing home where patients have dementia, lie them by saying you're their grandson so you can take their money, or quietly steal from them.
I always figured boomer scamming was the profitable industry of the future. :feelsLSD:

giga based

I dont know how can someone work for 40yrs.

if your an indoctrinated retard , you propably can and even enjoy it

while bezos laughs his fucking ass out then his mouth and then in his pool

I really don't get those normie corporats cuck ..

A company stands for nothing but making profit, what the fuck are they trying to to make us say here ?

Nowadays a company cannot say this out loud. All of them have to pretend to stand for something, environmental protection, diversity, whatever.
Expecting all employees to adopt this mindset or at least put on the mask of caring about something else beyond your paycheck is just a corporate method of soul-crushing uniformization. You have the share the lie or at least pretend so.