Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate college

Rope-a-dope

Rope-a-dope

Unfortunately a Jewcel
So, I live in Boston and I fucking swear this city is a nightmare. I'm going to Harvard, and I swear all the bitches here are either ugly ass noodlewhores or just bitchy nerd feminazis. I can't even walk down the main quad without 90 million judgy whores making fun of me. I'm so goddamn tired of college. I want to fucking rope. All I do anymore is study in my room and play video games (rn I'm replaying Fallout 4)

So, I live in Boston and I fucking swear this city is a nightmare. I'm going to Harvard, and I swear all the bitches here are either ugly ass noodlewhores or just bitchy nerd feminazis. I can't even walk down the main quad without 90 million judgy whores making fun of me. I'm so goddamn tired of college. I want to fucking rope. All I do anymore is study in my room and play video games (rn I'm replaying Fallout 4)
>I go to Harvard
Breh if you're bitching about anything after getting the privilege to go to the top university in the US, let alone the world, then you're a total faggot. Just ignore the chinks and dykes and get your degree, and you'll never have any problems in life afterwards

just use your superior iq to brainwash women into sleeping with you

oh shit high IQcel?

what is your major.

Half your school is incel or retarded

Where u at in fallout 4 rn m8

Since u go to Harvard u already mog most of us

>I go to Harvard
Breh if you're bitching about anything after getting the privilege to go to the top university in the US, let alone the world, then you're a total faggot. Just ignore the chinks and dykes and get your degree, and you'll never have any problems in life afterwards
Unless is a really useless degree

Why do I get the feeling that the point of this thread was to subtle brag about going to Harvard?

Big dick is back in town

College effectively ruined whatever sanity I had left

Unless is a really useless degree
Even if he majors in lesbian dance theory he'll be able to get a job at some really menial job easy because he's got a degree from Harvard. Even if you have a degree from somewhere like Berkeley, companies will hire you based on your alma mater alone.

Harvard?

Mods ban this nigga for IQbragging and academically mogging us

I can’t really believe you got into Harvard and are also browsing this site

I can’t really believe you got into Harvard and are also browsing this site
There was one other user here who went to harvard I think it was @Machiavelli

Julycel says he goes to Havard. KEK

I'm going to Harvard

Humblebrag, I hope you get permad before you get to talking about your gf

I would legit KILL to attend an Ivy league uni, its over

Humblebrag, I hope you get permad before you get to talking about your gf

I would legit KILL to attend an Ivy league uni, its over
I dont see a violation of the rules. We have people here who are extremely rich according to themselves and nobody wants them gone. It kind of reminds itsovers request where he wanted everyone gone who isnt friendless.

shut the fuck up op, you go to fucking harvard

Lol, I know History grads that landed top tier jobs at Goldman Sachs, the degree doesn't matter, the uni does.
Well history is not useless tho, but Goldam Sachs? Holy fuck, lucky bastards

it's not bragging until he gets the degree. plenty of people drop out.

im scared of going to college because i will get giga-heightmogged by everyone

I dont see a violation of the rules. We have people here who are extremely rich according to themselves and nobody wants them gone. It kind of reminds itsovers request where he wanted everyone gone who isnt friendless.

No violation?

e1TLG4q.gif

Wtf is the purpose of mentioning he attends Harvard then? What does it add to his post that I wouldnt get out of it without explicitly mentioning Harvard?

No violation?

e1TLG4q.gif

Wtf is the purpose of mentioning he attends Harvard then? What does it add to his post that I wouldnt get out of it without explicitly mentioning Harvard?
How does going to a university give someone actual happiness without a relationship or a social life? I can imagine that going to a top tier university is even worse as an outcast. These places are full of elitists with an insane quality of life. Imagine walking into this building and seeing these Gigachads and Stacies who look down on you
It could have been a lie as well. I mean this is the internet. However Its too unclear to give him a warning for it and to delete his post.

Just create the next Facebook.

How does going to a university give someone actual happiness without a relationship or a social life? I can imagine that going to a top tier university is even worse as an outcast. These places are full of elitists with an insane quality of life. Imagine walking into this building and seeing these Gigachads and Stacies who look down on you
It could have been a lie as well. I mean this is the internet. However Its too unclear to give him a warning for it and to delete his post.

Its an absolutely devastating lifemog, the pretentious fuck should be at least verbally warned

If hes just kidding then that violates the no trolling rule

There was NO REASON to mention Harvard, NONE whatsoever

Its an absolutely devastating lifemog, the pretentious fuck should be at least verbally warned

If hes just kidding then that violates the no trolling rule

There was NO REASON to mention Harvard, NONE whatsoever
I will keep an eye on him. You can report the post again if you want to and a mod will take a look at it

>I go to Harvard
Breh if you're bitching about anything after getting the privilege to go to the top university in the US, let alone the world, then you're a total faggot. Just ignore the chinks and dykes and get your degree, and you'll never have any problems in life afterwards[/QUOTE
oh shit high IQcel?

what is your major.
English
What
Julycel says he goes to Havard. KEK[/QUOTE
Where u at in fallout 4 rn m8
just got to Diamond City

I go to Cornell and it's even worse here

If you go to a top university, you're not truecel. Women will want you eventually because you are (most likely) going to be a great piggybank in the future, and you'll get sloppy seconds beta orbiter sex for appeasement.

If you go to a top university, you're not truecel. Women will want you eventually because you are (most likely) going to be a great piggybank in the future, and you'll get sloppy seconds beta orbiter sex for appeasement.
All the girls here already have more earning potential than us by virtue of the fact that they're girls who go to a top university.

Why the hell does anyone care about his bragging. Its not like he came out and said hes a 6ft slayer with an n count of 100+. Wtf is he gonna going to do coming out a top uni other than betabux.

LARP
You are not going to Harvard, you're probably some faggot that's still in high school

Instead of shitting on asian women like all the retards on this site,
be smart and use this as an opportunity,
find an asian girlfriend like Mark Zuckerberg did at Harvard, he's kinda smart incel too
Asian girls are amazing