Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate being short

the only people that dont mog me are shitskins and other foreigners but their women are gatekept so hard its impossible.
According to several users here Muslim foids regularly cuck their men and mateguarding doesn't exist.

According to several users here Muslim foids regularly cuck their men and mateguarding doesn't exist.
Yeah but that's more of a phenomenom in their home countries.

Today I decided to go out with my friend because I got bored of rotting in my bed. And while I was walking midtown there was a woman with her female friend and daughter in front of me. It was at this point when we saw this giant dude that was at least 7 foot or maybe a few inches shorter and this woman starts begging this dude to take a photo with her with no shame and this giant guy that was almost twice my height (im 5”5) just said no and kept walking but he was smiling tho and she kept asking him but he walked away and I looked at him again and I saw how big this guy is compared to normal people ( I live in a short country the average height here is maybe like 165-170 cm) he made everyone look at him just because of how tall he is and I heard this woman say to her friend “oh look how tall he is compared to the guys around him!” and when I looked at her I can see in her eyes that she was fantasizing about his dick being inside her, that guy must by happy with all the attention he’s getting just by existing. After I saw that my whole day was ruined and I realised who I am. This shit is unfair
Why do foids have to love tall guys so badly What is the purpose

Today I decided to go out with my friend because I got bored of rotting in my bed. And while I was walking midtown there was a woman with her female friend and daughter in front of me. It was at this point when we saw this giant dude that was at least 7 foot or maybe a few inches shorter and this woman starts begging this dude to take a photo with her with no shame and this giant guy that was almost twice my height (im 5”5) just said no and kept walking but he was smiling tho and she kept asking him but he walked away and I looked at him again and I saw how big this guy is compared to normal people ( I live in a short country the average height here is maybe like 165-170 cm) he made everyone look at him just because of how tall he is and I heard this woman say to her friend “oh look how tall he is compared to the guys around him!” and when I looked at her I can see in her eyes that she was fantasizing about his dick being inside her, that guy must by happy with all the attention he’s getting just by existing. After I saw that my whole day was ruined and I realised who I am. This shit is unfair
Brutal,getting heightmogged is terrible.

What about the high schoolers? Around here I get height mogged if I walk past the school gates at home time, it's nuts there being so many high schoolers over 6ft it's like their parents are exiting the gates with them but no it's the actual students.
They're even taller than me, that's why I'd never work in a high school tbh. Imagine managing kids that are 5 inches taller than you