Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate being short

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Yes it might be nice to fit in cars/planes/whatever comfortably but none of that really fucking matters if my height prevents me from breeding. Not getting called gnome >>>>>>>> sitting comfy in car

Midget, your post is insensitive to tall guys who suffer minor inconveniences every now and then tee hee

bro just buy elevator shoes bro

You're 5 11 :feelsseriously:

Wait, wait... Help this oldcel out. What's considered a manlet these days?

Whats your height?

Short men are the most universally hated group currently. There is no argument here.

Well I’m exaggerating a little
6’2-6’0 is meh territory
Anything under 5’11 is gigamanlet
I know some places like Nordic countries the average height is around 6'.

Height is cope.

I know some places like Nordic countries the average height is around 6'.
And now you know why it’s over for sub5 men regarding looks and height. If you’re under the average, it’s Over

dude youre definitely not a manlet at 5'10

Nigger you are supposed to be average height for russia. Who cares what some used toilet has to say, you are perfectly average, I suppose you are here because your face is trash.

Nigger you are supposed to be average height for russia. Who cares what some used toilet has to say, you are perfectly average, I suppose you are here because your face is trash.
Average is manlet in the eyes of foid

Average is manlet in the eyes of foid
You are a dumb nigger if you think average height men are struggling. If your face is average you could do fine instead of rotting here,

Heightpill is one of the most potent blackpills. Every foid talks about how tall guys makes them wet, then the next minute they talk about the horrible discrimination in the world.

You are a dumb nigger if you think average height men are struggling. If your face is average you could do fine instead of rotting here,
Cope. If you’re average is almost over. That means that you get mogged by every second guy! This is almost a death sentence for your smv as a man. You have to effortmax in every way, and don’t even think about tinder as an average man.

Cope. If you’re average is almost over. That means that you get mogged by every second guy! This is almost a death sentence for your smv as a man. You have to effortmax in every way, and don’t even think about tinder as an average man.
Autism. Average men get in relationships all the time, just lol if you unironically think a NT 5'10'' 5/10 man ges no action whatsoever

Average men get in relationships all the time,
LOL No! Besides, I wrote it’s almost over, not totally over for average man. So yes it is possible but very hard.

We literally receive no empathy from society at all, even though there is plenty of data out there to suggest we earn less, get promoted less and are at a far greater risk of suicide, but hey, society says just have confidence and change your attitude

would you want to be close and intimate with such a vapid thot?
All foids are vapid thots aren’t they?
Autism. Average men get in relationships all the time, just lol if you unironically think a NT 5'10'' 5/10 man ges no action whatsoever
not anymore. I know a lot of average guys who get literally nothing

The height pill is the brutalist, having foids standing over you and snickering is gigarope fuel