Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate being masculine and ugly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I hate it so much. I looked so cute as a child, I had long hair, I was short, etc... And now I'm a disgusting ugly tall ogre and before you spergs report me for bragging I'm not bragging. I hate being tall because it's grotesquely masculine. I hate being masculine and I'm not a tranny. Being masculine is being this disgusting fraudful act, like being feminine is being a coward. I just wanna be short again with long hair. It's all I'm fucking asking for. I don't even want sex I just wish I was young again and not a hideous ogre caveman. It's not fair. Sex isn't everything, it's also about style and I've been ripped apart from my peak style.

you have klinefelter syndrome, what the fuck are smoking? :lul:

At least you can beat the fuck out of any foid or cuck who tries to mock you, even behind your back. :feelsjuice:

A tall sub 4 will be more intimidating and domineering over others, especially so if gymmaxxed, having at least the grudging respect of normies and above even if they might mock you from behind for your grotesque looks and what they negatively assume about such traits; a short one will be steamrolled by pretty much all, openly mocked and treated as not even a man by foids and normies alike, only being regarded in the contemptous view of simply compensating even if gymmaxxed... :feelsugh:

Same lol. The only good thing is that normies don’t easily pick on me.

Being too masculine is a disadvantage in most aspects of life.
Which is why it makes my blood boil when baldcels say "just grow a beard and get fucking jacked bro women will love it"

Which is why it makes my blood boil when baldcels say "just grow a beard and get fucking jacked bro women will love it"
I hate being masculine. I hate the style.

ogremaxxing has some merit

Also, let's remember that OP is the same guy who posted this:
I think we might have a future trannymaxxer on our hands.

I hate being masculine. I hate the style.
Foids hate it too. I always thought I had it better as a kid because my classmates looked like fags and I looked like a "man". Guess where that took me.

You want to be short, less masculine and with long hair? Get a sex change then

lost me at tall, ban yourself

Ogremaxxing is a viable strategy.

Most true chads are masculine. Only teenage girl like pretty boys. Henry Cavill is masculine and he is probably one of the chads in the worlds.

Foids hate it too. I always thought I had it better as a kid because my classmates looked like fags and I looked like a "man". Guess where that took me.
Fuck off bluepiller fakecel

Being masculine is being this disgusting fraudful act, like being feminine is being a coward.
So you don't want to be masculine OR feminine? What do you want to be then?

Being ugly is a benefit... I'd rather be the ugly guy with a nice sized cock than the chode that gets paraded around for a womens own value..

Being Ugly has it's advantages..

Being ugly with micro is pretty much a death sentence on getting hot women maybe in the next life..

But being ugly and having a nice cock is pretty good she'll never parade you around and most pretty boys don't try cause they never have too which leaves a nice pocket for us ugly dudes to work with..

Last edited:
I hate it so much. I looked so cute as a child, I had long hair, I was short, etc... And now I'm a disgusting ugly tall ogre and before you spergs report me for bragging I'm not bragging. I hate being tall because it's grotesquely masculine. I hate being masculine and I'm not a tranny. Being masculine is being this disgusting fraudful act, like being feminine is being a coward. I just wanna be short again with long hair. It's all I'm fucking asking for. I don't even want sex I just wish I was young again and not a hideous ogre caveman. It's not fair. Sex isn't everything, it's also about style and I've been ripped apart from my peak style.
I am tall as well and I think I look like Frankenstein. I hate it. I envy men who are short and don't have to walk around with everyone staring at them like they're some overgrown fat manchild. Plus it makes the world feel cramped and claustrophobic. Being tall is not a blessing.

Ogremaxxed gang rise up

Being ugly is a benefit... I'd rather be the ugly guy with a nice sized cock than the chode that gets paraded around for a womens own value..

Being Ugly has it's advantages..

Being ugly with micro is pretty much a death sentence on getting hot women maybe in the next life..

But being ugly and having a nice cock is pretty good she'll never parade you around and most pretty boys don't try cause they never have too which leaves a nice pocket for us ugly dudes to work with..
You are retarded

do this forum a favor and off yourself

Baldcel cope
How's the norwood going?
When did I say I was bald or masculine, can you not read, I wish I had masculine traits but I have absolutely none

Better than looking effeminate and ugly.

I am tall as well and I think I look like Frankenstein. I hate it. I envy men who are short and don't have to walk around with everyone staring at them like they're some overgrown fat manchild. Plus it makes the world feel cramped and claustrophobic. Being tall is not a blessing.

Lol dumbass GrAY doesn't even know how to quote properly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking troon
Im new man I'm still learning - thanks for the warm welcome I actually have real trama with women unlike some of you wannabes who are actually just gay man hiding in the culture.

Im new man I'm still learning - thanks for the warm welcome I actually have real trama with women unlike some of you wannabes who are actually just gay man hiding in the culture.
Welcome brocel.

Being feminine man is absolutely the worst.
Even masculine females are treated much better.

I'm not masculine, i'm just a short and deformed ethnic goblin. Atleast some percentage of you guys are simply beta-looking boneless cutecels, which is far better than being a complete eyesore.

Last edited:
I don't even want sex I just wish I was young again and not a hideous ogre caveman.
I hear that. Forget sex, which was not in the cards in the first place. If one could just not repel others -- at work or in the street or wherever -- just be able to go along and get along in life ...

You are spared from my haunting. You will be graced with no shins instead. I wish you best of luck comrade

it's better to be neotenous as an inkwell
I'm 26 now and I can pass for 17-19 at best, it's prolly over for my neoteny soon, you can't look like a teen into your 30s unless an exceptional genetic freak: I have pretty neotenous face by default (my body ironically has pretty masculine proportions, but you can just throw a baggy hoodie) and skincare obsession (especially not getting tan which proved to be peak choice as far as anti-aging goes) since my teens, but there's only so much time before testosterone will turn you into a witchcel with sharp features and big nose
prettyboys are peak masculinity, chuds are coping, no one enjoys the aesthetic of a high T ogre

do u want to be a femboy?..

Your Idee fixe " you want to Be a lanky Short cute Boy huh?

I'm not masculine, i'm just a short and deformed ethnic goblin. Atleast some percentage of you guys are simply beta-looking boneless cutecels, which is far better than being a complete eyesore.
As am I