Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate being incel

Abomination

Abomination

Blackpill Veteran
-
I can't fucking stand this shit anymore. I feel like the sheer intensity of my suffering is going to cause me to liquefy into a puddle of molten subhuman flesh.

Compared to some of the more subhuman members of this forum, my stats perhaps aren't so horribly bad (5'10, white, no major deformities). But it barely matters because I'm not nearly good-looking enough to get a non-landwhale interested in me.

I've spent thousands of dollars attempting to looksmaxx, to no avail. Bimax surgery cost me several tens of thousands of dollars. This summer, I am staying on university campus to participate in research. Since most of my time is relatively free, I foolishly made a desperate last attempt to save myself from inceldom as my youth comes to a close by spending over $1,000 USD fashionmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, and gymmaxxing with steroids. But it hasn't made a difference. Females still either cringe or feign politeness when I cold approach them, which I've done at least 50 times in the last 2 months with no results. I get left-swiped on Tinder without mercy on top of that. The last summer of my youth is ending and I have nothing to show for it. I'll never have a girlfriend. I'll never be loved. It hurts every time I see a couple smiling at each other and holding hands when I'm on campus, enjoying love during their youth. Why couldn't it have been me? I feel like if my DNA had just been slightly different, if only 5 or 6 nucleotides had been a different letter, I'd MAYBE have a chance of getting a gf at least once in my life. I feel like I'm so close to being able to live a normal life, and yet I'm so far. Even ONE nucleotide of DNA being the wrong letter is practically an insurmountable obstacle.

you spent thousands on looksmaxxing and clothes and yet no showers JFL
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

you spent thousands on looksmaxxing and clothes and yet no showers JFL
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Legit bro, how could I have forgotten? I only took 2 showers a day instead of 3. Fuck!

Stop being incel it is voluntary

the fact that I will one day be old and my youth slipping away while still am incel makes me scared.

Yes, imagine how different our lived would be if we had good looks

I can't fucking stand this shit anymore. I feel like the sheer intensity of my suffering is going to cause me to liquefy into a puddle of molten subhuman flesh.

Compared to some of the more subhuman members of this forum, my stats perhaps aren't so horribly bad (5'10, white, no major deformities). But it barely matters because I'm not nearly good-looking enough to get a non-landwhale interested in me.

I've spent thousands of dollars attempting to looksmaxx, to no avail. Bimax surgery cost me several tens of thousands of dollars. This summer, I am staying on university campus to participate in research. Since most of my time is relatively free, I foolishly made a desperate last attempt to save myself from inceldom as my youth comes to a close by spending over $1,000 USD fashionmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, and gymmaxxing with steroids. But it hasn't made a difference. Females still either cringe or feign politeness when I cold approach them, which I've done at least 50 times in the last 2 months with no results. I get left-swiped on Tinder without mercy on top of that. The last summer of my youth is ending and I have nothing to show for it. I'll never have a girlfriend. I'll never be loved. It hurts every time I see a couple smiling at each other and holding hands when I'm on campus, enjoying love during their youth. Why couldn't it have been me? I feel like if my DNA had just been slightly different, if only 5 or 6 nucleotides had been a different letter, I'd MAYBE have a chance of getting a gf at least once in my life. I feel like I'm so close to being able to live a normal life, and yet I'm so far. Even ONE nucleotide of DNA being the wrong letter is practically an insurmountable obstacle.
what are you studying?

the fact that I will one day be old and my youth slipping away while still am incel makes me scared.
You should be scared. It's going to come very fast, and you won't have any memories of pleasurable experiences of your youth to cope with when you're old.
what are you studying?
It's a STEM subject, but I can't go into details here.

I've spent thousands of dollars attempting to looksmaxx, to no avail.
Looksmaxxing is cucked, youre wasting thousands of dollars just to increase your chances by only a little bit while Chad doesnt even waste a penny

by spending over $1,000 USD fashionmaxxing
and gymmaxxing with steroids
Foolish foolish OP, dont do steroids also don't waste so much on fashionmaxxing goddamn.

At the end of the day OP it's your life but don't expect your chances of ascending changing by a landslide, nonetheless i wish you all the luck in hopefully ascending by doing whatever this abomination is.

Legit bro, how could I have forgotten? I only took 2 showers a day instead of 3. Fuck!
Even 3 is not enough, if you're not taking at least 10 a day then you have no chance

Looksmaxxing is cucked, youre wasting thousands of dollars just to increase your chances by only a little bit while Chad doesnt even waste a penny

Foolish foolish OP, dont do steroids also don't waste so much on fashionmaxxing goddamn.

At the end of the day OP it's your life but don't expect your chances of ascending changing by a landslide, nonetheless i wish you all the luck in hopefully ascending by doing whatever this abomination is.
I can't afford to think of what Chad does or does not do. I have to do what's best for myself.

tbh. With plastic surgery unless you're an acid attack victim or your head looks like this↓
1B2E0A5E 4EB4 401A A757 BCD7112A41A0

it's not over for you. Go to lookism and post a picture of your face and they can tell you exactly whats wrong and how to fix it.

same. it is only a matter of time before I lose my minimum wage job by lashing out at customers
Go to lookism and post a picture of your face and they can tell you exactly whats wrong and how to fix it.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :y'all: :feelsokman:

tbh. With plastic surgery unless you're an acid attack victim or your head looks like this↓
View attachment 135759
it's not over for you. Go to lookism and post a picture of your face and they can tell you exactly whats wrong and how to fix it.
I posted on PUAHate all the way back in 2012 and was a member of PSL ever since earlier this year. I've had my face analyzed multiple times and multiple suggestions offered to me. Bimax surgery was the primary recommendation, which I had done last year. But nothing can fix my small head.

I posted on PUAHate all the way back in 2012 and was a member of PSL ever since earlier this year. I've had my face analyzed multiple times and multiple suggestions offered to me. Bimax surgery was the primary recommendation, which I had done last year. But nothing can fix my small head.
Yeah its over for smallheadcels.

Have you personalitymaxxed?

That might be a reason you're still here tbh.

Have you personalitymaxxed?

That might be a reason you're still here tbh.
Yes, I have even been desperate enough to listen to TRP advice about increasing confidence and 'holding frame'. My peanut skull failos me into oblivion. Personalitymaxxing can't save me.

The only thing i want at this point is beautiful house in the middle of nature .
And life secluded there until i die

Did You try hair maxxing?

Hair drier while puffing it up... Might help some idk.

Anyway it's a shitty life for sure.

Did You try hair maxxing?

Hair drier while puffing it up... Might help some idk.

Anyway it's a shitty life for sure.
I just got a haircut last week which objectively makes me look 0.1 points better.

Did you try ropemaxxing?

Not even landwhales are interested in me

I hate being an incel too

My looks failo everything I do

I don't know if I say I 'hate' being incel, but I'm currently trying to find a girl. People may not consider me an incel because of this, but until I find my true love, I'm embracing my celibacy.

I don’t like it either.

I'm sorry who the fuck does like to be incel?

I'm sorry you lost so much money with nothing to show for it.
You should've drugmaxxed, at least then you would got some enjoyment.

I hate being an incel too

It is what it is. Fuck this world.