Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate being Asian

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Being half rice is a curse. No upside at all to it. If I was full white I guarantee I would NOT be on an incel forum when I’m 29.

FUCK my faggot ass parents bro. Especially my dad this is his fault. Weird soy faggot can’t get a white girl.

Can’t wait to suicide out of this joke of a life

10% low effort
Cope :feelsLSD:

Ethnic cope. Go to country of your moms origin. Hapas do well in those places. Nobody but chad gets (non-cuckolded) pussy in the west

I don't care much for my race, I have bigger problems.
If I was full white I guarantee I would NOT be on an incel forum when I’m 29.
If I was 6 inch taller I wouldn't even know for this place.

I’m white and 30, kek

Ethnic cope. Go to country of your moms origin. Hapas do well in those places. Nobody but chad gets (non-cuckolded) pussy in the west

I would not survive as I cannot speak Korean

Hahaha no
Then youre never getting pussy in your entire life dummy. Learn korean or rot. Or korean hapas like you can fuck shit skin asians in places like philippines. Ive seen it when i was over there

Being half rice is a curse. No upside at all to it. If I was full white I guarantee I would NOT be on an incel forum when I’m 29.

FUCK my faggot ass parents bro. Especially my dad this is his fault. Weird soy faggot can’t get a white girl.

Whites have h[UWSL]ighest SMV worlwide rn[/UWSL]
(what media portrays as white- germanic/nordic pheno)

You just wish you were part of the most culturally successful ethnicity

But its cope
White race is dying and nobody cares about their past priveleges

Whites have h[UWSL]ighest SMV worlwide rn[/UWSL]
(what media portrays as white- germanic/nordic pheno)

You just wish you were part of the most culturally successful ethnicity

But its cope
White race is dying and nobody cares about their past priveleges

Being white = automatic in-group status and instant trust in society.

Being white = automatic in-group status and instant trust in society.
I dont see mayocels having automatic trust or respect from their society
I dont think they feel like they belong

I dont see mayocels having automatic trust or respect from their society
I dont think they feel like they belong

You would be surprised. 0 is better than negative

Which is what I get - negative disgust.

0 is what whites get. Just peace.

You would be surprised. 0 is better than negative

Which is what I get - negative disgust.

0 is what whites get. Just peace.
What you're saying would make sense in a rural region with ethnic homogenity filled i.e. with rednecks full of prejudice
But not in a big city in US
Where do you live?

What you're saying would make sense in a rural region with ethnic homogenity filled i.e. with rednecks full of prejudice
But not in a big city in US
Where do you live?

I don’t want doxxed but yes you’re correct. Homogenous whites here

black foids love hapas there’s so many on tiktok and most are mid or worse

At least u aint full rice buddy boyo

Race mixing is wrong. Feel sorry for you dude. Your parents are to blame.

how long will you stay? :feelshmm:

Thanks brocel. In a society like this it is completely wrong to do what they did.
It's always the children of race mixing that suffer the most.

how long will you stay? :feelshmm:

Not sure but it’s not looking good. I’m LDAR and bills are beginning to pile up. Gonna tell my parents to pay them cause it’s not my problem anymore. If they refuse I’m gonna just do it when it becomes too much pressure on me

If you think being asian is bad try being black you gonna say yourself glad I'm not different race

You should start delivERing CHOcolates. (in Mariokart of course)

I'm a 5'6 old ricecel.

I carefully observe. Foids literally avoid me. But thats when if they actually notice my existence. Most of the time they don't.

Or when we are in the same space for whatever reasons, will give me a bitchy attitude straight away (totally uncalled for or unwarranted, they just gave me that attitude straight away). Its their way of putting me in my place. An ugly quiet meek ricecel is what they prefer rice men to be. And indeed, a ton of us are like that.

I can only imagine how much more brutal it is for some of the older 5'3 or 5'4 ricecels i see walking around...

I have a JBW dad too, for whatever reason he cursed me by making me half-Black (well Black and Indigenous American Jewish mix from Latin America). Whenever I make eye contact with any female she utterly disgusted by my existence.

If you're White and you think about ascending with a non-White woman, remember that you're condemning your offspring into an outbreeding depression and sending all your sons into suicidal inceldom. :cryfeels:

Imagine being Asian, I would blow my brains out :lul::feelsrope:

Why can't we get along? We're all brothers, man!